How long have you waited for beta keys!?

Wow been like 4-5 months since i signed up and i haven;t gotten anything. my friend just got his 2 months ago and he signed up almost the same month as me... do i have to keep waiting or do something so i can get a key?

p.s.
write how long have you been waiting for a beta key and also if you guys know what to do so you can get more probability to get one... because one day I might forget about this game lol, such a long the wait
Dude, it says you're a beta member...
Either he's confused , it's a joke post or some kind soul just gave him a key :)
i have been waiting what seems an extremely long couple of hours, and still nothing. :)
since you have been waiting for so long, your best bet is the open beta, well, if i were you i would get pretty pissed if i got my long awaited key just a second before everyone will be able to play.

*edit
or better yet... just magically become a beta member.
either one is fine :)
Last edited by Morboz on Jan 31, 2012, 2:36:40 PM
waitin since summer 2011
"
AfroPanda wrote:
Wow been like 4-5 months since i signed up and i haven;t gotten anything. my friend just got his 2 months ago and he signed up almost the same month as me... do i have to keep waiting or do something so i can get a key?

p.s.
write how long have you been waiting for a beta key and also if you guys know what to do so you can get more probability to get one... because one day I might forget about this game lol, such a long the wait

WTF you don't have to wait dude oO
"
baracuftw wrote:
"
AfroPanda wrote:

p.s.

WTF you don't have to wait dude oO

I guess he doesn't understand he is already a beta player?
WeedGrinder - lvl 24 Ranger (Default)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info