Hydra supporter pack?

I was wondering if I should invest in the Hydra Supporter pack tomorrow when I get paid...Is it worth it? Also can I equip the weapon effect to both my weapons since I'm a duelist? Will this game always have a huge community behind it and does the game have unlimited hours of gameplay would you guys say? Please help me decide if I should buy the Hydra pack tomorrow morning please!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
Last bumped on Dec 29, 2016, 2:32:30 PM
Yes, the weapon effect applies to both weapons. As for if it's worth it, only you can answer that question for yourself.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
All the weapon effects from both league rewards and supporter packs apply to both weapons. You can however still apply another weapon effect to the other weapon and it will replace it, in case you want to.

If it's worth it, that's up to you. If you want my opinion, the Hydra weapon effect is excellent. The armour not so much. Apart from the awesome helmet, it could have been a little more... hydra-y. Yes, that's a word now.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
I purchased the Hydra package but I chose the wrong size shirt..I sent an email and a support ticket in saying that I needed to change the shirt size to Large...Do you guyz know if they will be able to change the shirt size..I really hope they can (it will make me SOOO happy!)
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
"
I purchased the Hydra package but I chose the wrong size shirt..I sent an email and a support ticket in saying that I needed to change the shirt size to Large...Do you guyz know if they will be able to change the shirt size..I really hope they can (it will make me SOOO happy!)

The shirts are handled by an external party and actually sent out from the United States instead of New Zealand.

Because this is the case, it would depend on whether or not this is an automated process or a manual one. Either way, support should know if it's possible to change the size of the order.

I still have a number of PoE shirts (Ascendancy) newly packaged. I'd send you one, but I'm quite tall so mine are XL. :D
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Last edited by Xavathos on Dec 9, 2016, 3:50:52 AM
"
Xavathos wrote:
"

The shirts are handled by an external party and actually sent out from the United States instead of New Zealand.

Because this is the case, it would depend on whether or not this is an automated process or a manual one. Either way, support should know if it's possible to change the size of the order.

I still have a number of PoE shirts (Ascendancy) newly packaged. I'd send you one, but I'm quite tall so mine are XL. :D

I would still totally take a free Path of Exile shirt!! I could use it as my PoE sleeping shirt :P
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info