New Types of Stash Tabs!

and a tab for maps... that holds all maps and map related items...
here we should filter the map level so we dont need to sort our maps individually... it is really pain to sort maps by tier and search them like "r: X"
what about combining 4 tabs into 1, and adding a scroll bar instead of making them smaller like quad tab...

for example, I prefer to combine my 4 tabs that I use to store rings...
this way I will have 1 tab with a scroll bar on right :) and less clutter on tab list...
If I buy this bundle, will I have 3 more tabs (which are div/quad/essence) from this pack or I need to buy 3 extra normal/simple tabs first and then I can upgrade them with this bundle?
Last edited by wsbisev on Dec 7, 2016, 10:12:55 PM
need tab for maps
@GGG: When will the 4 base stash tabs be converted to quad-tabs? Because currently it's pay2win as hell.
fkxLegacySpectral : lvl 97 Raider ST HowA [Legacy]
fkxBreachSlayer : lvl 95 Slayer Blade Flurry [Breach]
fkxCrockett : lvl 94 Saboteur Ice Trap [Perendus]
fkxRampage : lvl 94 Witch Fireball [Rampage]
fkxShadow : lvl 95 Shadow FP/CI [open beta]
Last edited by fkxShadow on Dec 7, 2016, 10:26:39 PM
This is perfect. Now just need a map tab!
IGN: FemmeFatality
"
unTop wrote:
Would be nice if we could pay to upgrade premium tabs to quad tabs. I don't like the feel of having too many tabs.

"
Redblade wrote:
WTB: Upgrade from premium to quad!

"
Purilainen wrote:
Now we just need a system where we can trade our existing premium tabs into quad tabs! (I have 30+ premium tabs and would prefer less amount of tabs)

"
Norbinsz wrote:
Time to make -> "upgrade to Quad inventory"

i would buy it instantly

"
Mizzajl wrote:
Quad stash tabs seems nice, i would rather have bought ~50 of those than ~200 of the regular premium stash tabs.

is there any way i can convert 4 premium tabs to one quad tab?

"
pernero wrote:
I really wish I could trade in 4 premium tabs for a quad.

"
Yes there should be a free option to merge 4 stash tabs to one quad.

"
Vexivian wrote:
Being able to merge normal Premium Stash Tabs to Quad ones sure would be nice.

"
xanthacarpa wrote:
PLEASE tell me you'll eventually have a Premium to Quad upgrade. Ideally that you can use on a given tab. :)

"
Crazy1984 wrote:
please upgrade premium stash tab to quad tab MTX!

"
Sly_Joker wrote:
Please tell me you will be selling an upgrade option for Premium Tabs to Quad Tabs.

"
Azraphael wrote:
Premium tab to Quad tab upgrade seems like a popular no-brainer!!

Yes I was just going to post this. Definitely the next thing to add.

"
k3m15a wrote:

Another good thing would be two little boxes, on the left just above the inventory, one for wisdom scrolls, other for portal scrolls, you know, for the things we all, always have on us.

i'd actually pay for inventory upgrade that includes such changes.

I would pay for this as well. More inventory space, and section for scroll of identify/portal. A shortcut to stash and guide stash would be a huge bonus.

"
Imaginaerum wrote:
"
reciprocate wrote:
All they need is a map tab.

And better yet, increase inventory space already, that or start resizing certain items to take up less inventory space. Hell, the ability to rotate items into the inventory alone would be helpful for cramming stuff in.

With the amount of portal scrolls that get dropped this really isn't necessary, we don't need a Diablo 3 inventory

With the amount of portal scrolls that get dropped why do we need stash tabs at all.

Or..that's what one would say if it had absolutely nothing to do with the point being made.

Since all these microtransactions are for "Quality of Life" improvements..then having a bigger inventory would be just that.

Do we need it? No.
Would people be willing to pay for it for convenience? Absolutely.
Would it ruin the game? Not in the least.

Far be it for people to want to save some time by only needing to use a portal scroll half as often; or to not feel like they have to leave useful materials on the ground because it would just necessitate another interrupted trip to town to vendor / store.

It's one of the things that Diablo 3 actually got right.
"
wsbisev wrote:
If I buy this bundle, will I have 3 more tabs (which are div/quad/essence) from this pack or I need to buy 3 extra normal/simple tabs first and then I can upgrade them with this bundle?

just got the bundle for 200pt

you get 3 tabs...

1 for essence
1 for quad premium tab
1 divination card tab

"
Carnoso wrote:
This should be given every player in poe for free.
GGG becomes a greedy bastard.

And how do you propose they pay for development and server upkeep?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info