Dual wield Cyclone? Worth doing?

Ive been wondering if DW as cyclone is at all worth it? Particularly as a Raider cyclone build. like maybe using this

Does using a faster weapon increase your spin speed? Since foils and stuff now have 12 range, 11 for 2h weapons, would some high pDPS crafted foils be a better option for cyclone? The block chance from DW seems like it might be nice too. Thanks.
Last bumped on Dec 7, 2016, 10:51:28 PM
The lack of Aoe will be noticeable if you got raider. IMO slayer is the go to class for cyclone.
As for the duel wield I don't know never done it but the atk speed bonus wouldn't be the big of a deal.
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Chris Wilson 3/10/2021
"
XeroSlayer wrote:
The lack of Aoe will be noticeable if you got raider.
Not if you wield 2x 3W http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Prismatic_Eclipse :)
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
I have a guy using that axe.

He does pretty good damage.

Still need to 5/6 slot/link it though.
** Asus Crosshair TUF Gaming x570-Plus, Ryzen 3900x, Corsair H100i AIO, TridentZ 128GB DDR4, RX6900XT, 48" 4K Samsung 3d & 56" 4k UHD **
Last edited by ElfBoy on Dec 7, 2016, 10:52:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info