lol pizzablast

Gameplay opinions vary. I rolled a selfcast last season and thought it was the most fun gameplay yet. I like the sequence of taking position, take aim for 2 seconds, and a big explosion.

Loonger's guide in Essence showed it had shaper ability, now ZiggyD has his life based version, the totem AI fix, and now my pizzas aren't so lonely this season.

It's loads more fun than Flask Spam BVPF, and doesn't hurt my eyes like discharge builds.
"
Head_Less wrote:
BTW why is everybody playing softcore breach? Like of course you see streamers with op gear, even them play softcore this league.

My guess is the fact that breaches are rippy and unpredictable has a lot to do with it. Predictable death you can plan around and avoid is okay, but breaches go from zero to WTF instantly if you get a bad one, and nobody wants to deal with that on Hardcore. Some of them can be nearly impossible, such as fighting Esh in a narrow hallway (which he will fill with Ball Lightning spam).
I changed my mind. Flameblast needs to be nerfed big time. Same with Blade Flurry and Summoners.

Might actually warrant a mid-league nerf.

Also breaches should probably give reduced experience points and not show up as much in maps. Too easy to level to 100 now.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Last edited by TheAshmaker on Dec 8, 2016, 7:54:07 PM
"
ImSlower wrote:
Gameplay opinions vary. I rolled a selfcast last season and thought it was the most fun gameplay yet. I like the sequence of taking position, take aim for 2 seconds, and a big explosion.

Loonger's guide in Essence showed it had shaper ability, now ZiggyD has his life based version, the totem AI fix, and now my pizzas aren't so lonely this season.

It's loads more fun than Flask Spam BVPF, and doesn't hurt my eyes like discharge builds.

A pair of sunglasses might be in order.
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
If you want this game to have compelling choice, you need balance. That means nerfs (if you don't understand why that means nerfs, then you don't understand the underlying principles of this topic). Seems like there are a lot of snowflakes in this thread who are afraid of the dawning sun of the nerf hammer which will reshape their comfortable snow covered landscape.
"
innervation wrote:
If you want this game to have compelling choice, you need balance. That means nerfs (if you don't understand why that means nerfs, then you don't understand the underlying principles of this topic). Seems like there are a lot of snowflakes in this thread who are afraid of the dawning sun of the nerf hammer which will reshape their comfortable snow covered landscape.

Oh stop trying to be a fucking philosopher.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
"
innervation wrote:

The shit isn't even philosophical lol. Underlying principles, like what even... Guy is butt hurt because others have better builds that do better content faster. Wow so deep...
Deliver pain exquisite
"
"
"
innervation wrote:

The shit isn't even philosophical lol. Underlying principles, like what even... Guy is butt hurt because others have better builds that do better content faster. Wow so deep...

Blade Flurry & PizzaBlast are performing significantly better than other builds though. NERF NERF NERF! Equality for all builds!

"
"
"
innervation wrote:

Blade Flurry & PizzaBlast are performing significantly better than other builds though. NERF NERF NERF! Equality for all builds!

Also breaches give way to much experience. They probably shouldn't. Far to easy to hit level 100 right now. Barely have even played league so far and already geared faster and leveled up much quicker than normal. Easy Game.

"
TheAshmaker wrote:

Also breaches give way to much experience. They probably shouldn't. Far to easy to hit level 100 right now. Barely have even played league so far and already geared faster and leveled up much quicker than normal. Easy Game.

Deliver pain exquisite

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info