lol pizzablast

What's wrong with auto pilot builds that trivialize content.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
IronSteel wrote:
"
"
Yo I bet you he looked at some guys full geared char LOL and was like YEP THIS IS OP.

Lol. BlastinCap doing Uber runs with 800ex legacy gear one shotting Atziri with BF pre nerf. Everyone this skill opop lmao.

lol no

This is just looking at BHC streamers with gear found in less than a week.

LESS THAN A WEEK FOR A STREAMER = 1 MONTH NORMAL PEOPLE TIME.

Stop comparing streamer builds to your terrible Glacial hammer build and complaining everything is OP. Put simply you don't know how to make a build. That's the real problem. There is no "omg they are op" it is really a self-projection on to others "They aren't playing the game like my shit build, so they are not playing the game as it was intended".

I HATE this mentality. People can't stand when other players figure shit out and make GG builds. Flameblast is extrememly strong when geared out (streamers) and still good for normal joes (non-streamers). THAT IS HOW IT SHOULD BE.
"

So much this. A casual player plays maybe 10 hours a week. An "enthusiast" plays 20-30 hours a week. A streamer plays fucking 100+ hours a week, especially in the beginning of a new league. People really need to stop comparing themselves to streamers.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Last edited by Xavderion on Dec 7, 2016, 4:14:05 PM
Ok, so someone link me a good self-found flameblast build. :-)

Threads like this make me want to try it out, I am still pretty new to this game. :-)

Put me in the "enthusiast" category.
Last edited by kurth83 on Dec 7, 2016, 4:33:01 PM
Yes it clears quickly but try face-tanking or not positioning yourself well and using it. Enjoy the graveyard, build can be glass-cannony.
"
Yo I bet you he looked at some guys full geared char LOL and was like YEP THIS IS OP.

Flamebalst totems RaizQT was #1 on hc while playing on solo self found at league start. "fully geared" xD
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Last edited by kamil1210 on Dec 7, 2016, 6:32:51 PM
I'm all for nerfing OP meta skills as long it isnt melee.

Melee needs some love.

Spoiler
and by melee I mean skills where u have to whack mobs in their face and not one shot the whole screen.
"

Stop comparing streamer builds to your terrible Glacial hammer build and complaining everything is OP. Put simply you don't know how to make a build. That's the real problem. There is no "omg they are op" it is really a self-projection on to others "They aren't playing the game like my shit build, so they are not playing the game as it was intended".

I HATE this mentality. People can't stand when other players figure shit out and make GG builds. Flameblast is extrememly strong when geared out (streamers) and still good for normal joes (non-streamers). THAT IS HOW IT SHOULD BE.

This.

I have used skills deemed opaf by the nerf mongers and still couldn't one shot Uber Atziri or even finish her deathless because I had like no practice with her at all and I see guys doing Shaper with 5.5k Life or Uber Atziri with builds that are less perfectly geared as me and I cry because I'm shit but I realized that there is no free ride.

As much as people want to believe, there is no auto-pilot in this game and a bazillion deeps won't ever give you that because there is some kind of check for everything. Not enough deeps, too much deeps, not enough defense, too much defense, too slow, too fast, ranged, meleee, there's some kind of system in place to put you in your place if you don't actually play. Even Shaper. Yeah you can tank his beam but his balls will destroy you if you can't avoid them and know his rhythm.

And yeah sometimes you just get lucky... with the mods and crap and coast through and other times you wind up dead and are like wtf just happened things were going great.

But the nerf mongers are still like:
Spoiler
Deliver pain exquisite
Last edited by ultratiem on Dec 7, 2016, 7:23:04 PM
Well nerf everything that people protect on this forum, they protect only OP stuff.
I dont understand people here at all "we play POE because its hardcore" yet all they do is pick the easy way all the time and cry when we take it away to make it hardcore as they say.

Anyway, lets nerf puncture, it is so OP omg :P
"

Yeah you can tank his beam but his balls will destroy you if you can't avoid them and know his rhythm.

Yeahhhh those balls don't happen when you're "tanking" him.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info