lol pizzablast

"
"
Yo I bet you he looked at some guys full geared char LOL and was like YEP THIS IS OP.

Lol. BlastinCap doing Uber runs with 800ex legacy gear one shotting Atziri with BF pre nerf. Everyone this skill opop lmao.

lol no

This is just looking at BHC streamers with gear found in less than a week.
"
Yuuup. Like you could one socket glacial hammer and still kill her. i mean I don't care what sheeple do but ffs don't scream nerf. Even if it's opop just leave the shit alone. Use it don't use it, just no reason to cry for any nerfs in a game like this.

Ffs

Theres always a reason to cry for nerfs in a game like this. The balance level has to be set somewhere if tier 1 skills are the level then gear checks become increasingly difficult and all the bottom tier skills become unusable, if the balance is set to the trash skills then the tier 1 skills would kill Shaper in fractions of a second.

Maintaining the balance requires buffing trash and nerfing OP they just do a bad job of it from what i've seen, especially when it comes to buffing trash.
On second thought, I am not going to get involved in this one.
Last edited by MeWhenum on Dec 7, 2016, 11:18:52 AM
The nerf mongers have made this game so fucking boring and stale.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
Hope they nerf both BF and pizza and bring back 100% voltaxic back
"
TheAshmaker wrote:
The nerf mongers have made this game so fucking boring and stale.

But at least it's balanced boredom right? Like no op builds that can say facetank Shapers beam... kappa kappa
Deliver pain exquisite
"
Ya? Is the game saved now that BF clears like a potato or you have to facetank bosses with 9k ES? Lol

Because like the guy taking down Shaper with a BotW on a white bow is ok tho because he's not Mathil right?

Thanks nerf mongers. Game is saved and we can keep grinding.

Lmao, like what even dude... you nerf mongers are probably those guys who drive the same speed as the slow lane in the fast lane holding everyone up and then getting pissed when people tailgate. Like what do you tell yourselves to fall asleep at night? You're doing gods work lol

Ffs.

laughed SO hard.. thanks, man!! ha

OP, go eat a donut with no hole in it.
POE is life. POE is ♥.
"
"
Ya? Is the game saved now that BF clears like a potato or you have to facetank bosses with 9k ES? Lol

Because like the guy taking down Shaper with a BotW on a white bow is ok tho because he's not Mathil right?

Thanks nerf mongers. Game is saved and we can keep grinding.

Lmao, like what even dude... you nerf mongers are probably those guys who drive the same speed as the slow lane in the fast lane holding everyone up and then getting pissed when people tailgate. Like what do you tell yourselves to fall asleep at night? You're doing gods work lol

Ffs.

laughed SO hard.. thanks, man!! ha

Lmao <3
Deliver pain exquisite
"

We have those in Poland. They have no hole because we replace it with jam. They are actually so tasty that we have whole holiday just to eat them:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fat_Thursday

So, not clever :P
Not a signature.
Last edited by Turbodevil on Dec 7, 2016, 3:29:18 PM
Blade Flurry is a fun version of Earthquake

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info