lol pizzablast

Seriously, what is GGG waiting for to nerf flameblast?

Skill has been broken for ages now.

Add that to inquisitor + totems = faceroll 100% game content. This needs to be stopped.
Last bumped on Dec 13, 2016, 5:14:39 PM
You stop.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
You stop.

+11111. Go play some BF or whatever and leave the nerf shit alone. If you want nerfs, go break your 6L ffs. Or play upside down like seriously these nerf mongers are worse than any kind of meta junkie build...
Deliver pain exquisite
Yo I bet you he looked at some guys full geared char LOL and was like YEP THIS IS OP.

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
the pizza dot is a bit overboard mostly due to everyones favourite double dipping but the move itself really isn't that bad.

It is a little broken that they fixed totems to cast it properly, getting the duration right was more gamey and had an opportunity cost associated with it whereas the new ones kinda do it for you. Making it remote cast just fixes all of the inherent weaknesses with the skill in the first place.

Still totems do that across the board its not just the pizza, just about any move has a variety of drawbacks removed when used on a totem most of all the risk of dying.
Last edited by Draegnarrr on Dec 7, 2016, 10:27:11 AM
"
Yo I bet you he looked at some guys full geared char LOL and was like YEP THIS IS OP.

Lol. BlastinCap doing Uber runs with 800ex legacy gear one shotting Atziri with BF pre nerf. Everyone this skill opop lmao.
Deliver pain exquisite
Yo that's what fucking happened people watched the guy with god gear in blade flurry thinking it was god like.

Holy fucking shit sheep.

And fucking GGG bought into it FUCK
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Dec 7, 2016, 10:40:00 AM
Yuuup. Like you could one socket glacial hammer and still kill her. i mean I don't care what sheeple do but ffs don't scream nerf. Even if it's opop just leave the shit alone. Use it don't use it, just no reason to cry for any nerfs in a game like this.

Ffs
Deliver pain exquisite
"
Even if it's opop just leave the shit alone.

Fortunately the devs disagree and bring down op stuff to balance the game.

Sometimes.

And people screamed op at BF because they use calculator and saw 400% weapon damage which seemed too much.
Not a signature.
Ya? Is the game saved now that BF clears like a potato or you have to facetank bosses with 9k ES? Lol

Because like the guy taking down Shaper with a BotW on a white bow is ok tho because he's not Mathil right?

Thanks nerf mongers. Game is saved and we can keep grinding.

Lmao, like what even dude... you nerf mongers are probably those guys who drive the same speed as the slow lane in the fast lane holding everyone up and then getting pissed when people tailgate. Like what do you tell yourselves to fall asleep at night? You're doing gods work lol

Ffs.
Deliver pain exquisite

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info