Does increased Skill Effect Duration Affects Lightning Warp

I have a build with lightning Warp as movement Skill.
And i need more "skill effect duration" to enhance my dps like [Potency of Will], so does this node decrease my lightning warp effect?
Last bumped on Dec 7, 2016, 2:08:43 PM
Yep, you should use flame dash or whirling blades with builds that take increased duration nodes.
But Flame Dash also has a Duration Tag, and it's base duration is 4.0 seconds.
The duration on flamedash affects the burning ground effect duration. Lightning warp takes longer to get from point A to point B with increases to duration.
IGN: ScareKrow
Got it, thanks guys, i think i will change flame dash in the future.
Am I the only one who thinks they should "buff" Lightning Warp to not be affected by increase skill duration nodes? There is zero reason balance wise and it just serves to wreck the skill for certain builds for no reason.
"
Atech2 wrote:
Am I the only one who thinks they should "buff" Lightning Warp to not be affected by increase skill duration nodes? There is zero reason balance wise and it just serves to wreck the skill for certain builds for no reason.

Making Warp unaffected by Duration modifiers also makes its per-level bonus and the Less Duration Support useless. It's all the same modifier, either it's affected by Skill Duration or it's not.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
Atech2 wrote:

Making Warp unaffected by Duration modifiers also makes its per-level bonus and the Less Duration Support useless. It's all the same modifier, either it's affected by Skill Duration or it's not.

Yes. GGG is being quite fair in their attitude towards lightning warp. Though the same can hardly be said for other aspects of the game.
Now if only Flame Dash was good, as opposed to having short range, niggly targeting, bad cast times, bad responsiveness, and just being an overall pile-of-excrement skill in general...

Any time I'm forced to Flame Dash because nothing else is valid for the character, I am saddened. Very sadness. Much depress.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info