Patch 2.5.0b / What Builds are GGG Playing?

I'm playing BM Burning discharge in BHC.
"
WiseGuard wrote:
The rest of the devs probably log in to test servers, make themselves best gear and go kill stuff :D

They don't have any cheat codes enabled on the live realm, they have to find/trade for it like the rest of us.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Darkmixxer wrote:
Whoa Rant
Yeah sure... no way i believe that a single one of you actually plays the game!
If you would you would immediately stop it and would hate your own game! Your latest changes are so borderline retarded its insane, I wish i could force all of you to actually play your own game for an entire weak straight and see what you have to say to that afterwards, you would immediately realize how much you f****d up lately and reverse some changes, rework old content, and adjust some stuff!

Whenever i play the game i spend most of the time thinking about quiting it bc its so little fun and not worth the effort anymore, but then i see an interview and everyone working on this game seems like smart person who should be able to improve on the games flaws, but well, you don't!
And that is for sure the reason! You have 0 connection to your own game... getting your feedback from f*****g reddit trolls, or you simply don't care at all... thats also a possibility!

But you only need to run freaking 6 maps to realize that you latest curse change is not viable! i f*****g double dare you MF'er's go run a few maps on a character not insanely good geared maybe with a build that needs 2-3 uniques without life and/or resist rolls on them!

Run then and see how you get f****d by a 28 pack seewitch spawn(hidden ofc), insta cursed(on pop up) with "ele weakness"-> coldsnap-> dead! You f*****g pop in changes into this game without even thinking about the consequences!

I mean what exactly do you want us to do now?! Discard all builds that cant be ~40% over capped at all times?! Even if we did... what relevance would the elemental weakness map mod have now?!

You obviously have no QA-Team and you obviously don't play the game yourself!

Stuff like this and the league starter fails like order of the frozen sky or the quad life reg. give that away pretty clearly! So please, stop posting lies and start playing!

Sorry for the Salt!

Serious question:

If you get this worked up over it, a) why do you play, and b) why do you support?

We're here to have fun, if you aren't play something else.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
I am looking forward to hearing more stories like this from GGG Dev team in the future! :)
Alex has a lot of time on his hands for 19 challenges lol
But what is Ethan playing?
i'm playing cyclone with reverse knockback + stybnite flask with "adds knockback on melee attacks", vaal cyclone for breaches :) - its a cryt staff raider. also using blasphemy punishment curse.

this league is a lot of fun, thx GGG.
Ah Lawd, all the flameblast people. Playing it so they can make nerfs to it. Kappa
i would play for the rewards and stuff but its redicules that this game crashes no matter wat build i play and it ruins the enjoyment u can say its my pc all you want but i can play other games that look very similar with no crashes and play it with the game running all day this game im lucky to run 7 maps without crashing and then i crash repeadetly cant even go inside my hideout sometimes its an issue that severly needs to be addressed and maybe its a little bit of money to spend to fix but im sure it would make you alot more in return if not oh well no biggie can find enjoyment in other games no problem and some will be F2P also just like this one i look forward to it
https://www.twitch.tv/bigbubbajukes
RIP Cycloners.

I died on cycloner too.. but I made it further than GGG's cycloners! died in act 3 cruel. Remade and now i am 75

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info