Patch 2.5.0b / What Builds are GGG Playing?

Chris Fishing ;) what u fishing for?? Im fishing since small kid but also playing games since small kid :D now in my free time playing Ranger ice shot/blast rain frenzy charged raider ;) lvl 61 and growing;) life based can't imagine ranger and energy shield, it's like beer and milk:D hope u'll do something with life in future, cos is hard for life characters... well GL&HF all...
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
Something really interested! Thank you for your hard work and awesome league GGG!

Thanks a lot.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
"
This is the living proof that even if they play their own game they literally suck. they have no ideea what they do.

Disagree here. They all probably know what is OP and what is not OP, but I like to believe that they play other builds to see if they are at least viable (on the live servers, not on their own testing environment) or to see what maybe needs to be balanced a bit.
Where is my divination stash tab?
IGN: Pumar, Pumam , PumarR , PumaPunch , PumaWander , PumaCleave, PumaSlams
Yeah sure... no way i believe that a single one of you actually plays the game!
If you would you would immediately stop it and would hate your own game! Your latest changes are so borderline retarded its insane, I wish i could force all of you to actually play your own game for an entire weak straight and see what you have to say to that afterwards, you would immediately realize how much you f****d up lately and reverse some changes, rework old content, and adjust some stuff!

Whenever i play the game i spend most of the time thinking about quiting it bc its so little fun and not worth the effort anymore, but then i see an interview and everyone working on this game seems like smart person who should be able to improve on the games flaws, but well, you don't!
And that is for sure the reason! You have 0 connection to your own game... getting your feedback from f*****g reddit trolls, or you simply don't care at all... thats also a possibility!

But you only need to run freaking 6 maps to realize that you latest curse change is not viable! i f*****g double dare you MF'er's go run a few maps on a character not insanely good geared maybe with a build that needs 2-3 uniques without life and/or resist rolls on them!

Run then and see how you get f****d by a 28 pack seewitch spawn(hidden ofc), insta cursed(on pop up) with "ele weakness"-> coldsnap-> dead! You f*****g pop in changes into this game without even thinking about the consequences!

I mean what exactly do you want us to do now?! Discard all builds that cant be ~40% over capped at all times?! Even if we did... what relevance would the elemental weakness map mod have now?!

You obviously have no QA-Team and you obviously don't play the game yourself!

Stuff like this and the league starter fails like order of the frozen sky or the quad life reg. give that away pretty clearly! So please, stop posting lies and start playing!

Sorry for the Salt!
"
Zenshii wrote:

Im getting an average of 1 to 10 (or even 1 to 20 in some cases) responses from trades posted on poe.trade, and that after inquire in at most 30 seconds after it was posted (or detected by the site autosearch).

i have a news for you: people look at 'lightning fast' buyers with suspicion. most 'snipers' are flipers and as such are not really liked. i myself ignore people who attack me with their 'offers' in seconds after i post an item. bots and flippers do that. normal players.. rarely if ever

i then relist the item because people mass-assaulting me means i misspriced/got price manipulated and i have no intention selling it for that price
They should dedicate one of their employee to purely playing so that he/she could reflect the hardship of players accurately to the company.
The rest of the devs probably log in to test servers, make themselves best gear and go kill stuff :D
800k dps... wth :O
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
Holy crap!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info