The AH dream is dead.

"
lagwin1980 wrote:

Well, think about it...what do people hate about trade atm? that it feels mandatory? that people abuse it by flipping? that it's to easy to make one or two people extremely rich?

I dont hate trading, i hate trading with people who are afk or post an item and has their afk coffee msg up within a minute (intentional)

Its not mandatory, i dont feel it is

Flipping is currently going on, i was looking for a clayshifter (golem mace) all the ones for 1-2 c were bought and reposted within a minute for 5c. Look at primordial might gem for example.

Supply and demand is something you didnt factor in, the market prices will balance themselves or the flipper is going to have to buy 100 quad tabs. Most gamers cant grasp this basic concept.

Its easier to run a flipping script on a website than it is in game. If ggg can detect potion macros, they will be able to see someone on ah flipping 50 items every 50 secs

Last edited by Chadwixx on Dec 8, 2016, 3:20:35 PM
Also i wonder since the begin what's the point to balance the game around trading, but not advertising tools used for trading directly ingame at least.

It would be a great start for new players ... No matter if most of players discover how to trade enough fast with global chat or forums. The important problem is some players won't have any idea about that before a while and this is not acceptable.
Hf :)
LOL AH is poe.trade

Has all the functionality of AH, including the main "more efficient then playing the actual game"
If there is never going to be an AH that's fine but give us a no trade separate SSF standard and set the drop rates accordingly.Every-one is happy.
"Blue warrior shot the food"
Last edited by maxor on Dec 8, 2016, 10:15:48 PM
"
maxor wrote:
If there is never going to be an AH that's fine but give us a no trade separate SSF standard and set the drop rates accordingly.Every-one is happy.

That dream is even deader than dead tbh. Most you'll get is your own ladder.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Sooo now that all is clear about AH ( and it won't change. Chris is slowly becoming a 2.0 of " Notch ", original author of minecraft. Note: That's both a compliment but also a worry. ).

What to expect ? Improvements ? Already used this shortcut in 2013 then in 2014 then in 2015 then this year and well that's quite nice we have Premium tabs and ... that's it .. premium tabs.
That's a nice effort tought. We could have ended with nothing.
Hf :)
Yeah, I wanted a Primordial Might but they have gone from 30 chaos early in league to 3 exalts now.
Maplestory already has an AH thus the dream lives!
We buy Premium tabs, so we can sell stuff on a 3rd party website, seems weird eh, don't ya think GGG ^^
Cmon Xav....

Dreams are ethereal and cannot be destroyed.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info