Need help Blade Flurry Assasin (getting rekt)

thanks for your reply guys!

what dagger should i be getting ? what dagger base and what stats should i be looking for ?
Completely dissapointed now with my BL Assa too. See breach portal? Avoid it. Even in Merc dried lake. Almost insta-death :(

5.8k ES, all res capped, 2.25k dmg with 4power.c. 2.5k dmg with totem active. Take 16 death to get Malachai down :) To get challenge :)

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAAV9Bx4HmQ5ID6sQkhEvEVARlhXXFe0Wqha_GyUi6iL0J6kqOCsKLL8s4S1VMjI1uT1fPdFCS0cGSVFJsUuuTLNSU1S9VmNW9VxAXfJfamqMbAhsC20ZbWxwu3X9d_1943_GhG-EooXFhq6MC46Kj_qQG5MnlS6Wi5eVl9CX9KEvotmnK6xmsNi1SLk-uXy-isM6yBTN6tDQ1bnXz9h22VvbbtvU2-fi1ed06NbpAutj7BjssO1B74jw1fGK9W_5Nw==

Meh still meh in damage wise. Dieing in sinhle lvl 68 map few times... not fun. not fun.
And get voidheart/binos/death hand, 6L chest? Oh, can sameone donate me 130c for binos, 5-6exa for ~600es chest, 3exalts for 500+ es shield... so like need JUST ~10 exa to be comfortable in maps?

Nope.

Will reloll some Tablua Rasa char, that easily can do all maps to T10+ without dying.

Peace.
Last edited by BestiyaLV on Dec 7, 2016, 2:48:11 PM
This is why I chose to go Raider for my blade flurry league starter build. Raider got buffed in 2.5.0 and it has a little bit more defensive mods to go with frenzy damage love, which is definitely noticeable compared to assassin's zero defensive mods.

Pros and cons for Raider compared to Assassin:
-- Easier to get more frenzy charges 8 or 9+ compared to assassin usually getting only 5 or 6 power charges
-- You can still get a few power charges if you want through a curse or PCOC.
-- Insanely high attack speed allows me to drop Faster Attacks support gem.
-- Defensive bonuses: +6% dodge for attacks from quartz infusion, +10% spell dodge and immunity to elemental status ailments while phasing from avatar of the veil, also +60% evasion rating from minor nodes too.
-- Phasing is up as long as you are in combat, this has defensive value in case you get boxed in a corner.
-- Very high movement speed has defensive value for active avoidance.
-- Raider works better with elemental damage than bleeds/poison. This can be a pro or a con depending on how you view it. Ele status ailments can be nice.

I chose to play as a base of physical damage plus some added elemental damage, so I use hatred, herald of ash and added fire damage for example. I also chose to be weapon generic in my passives, I opt for a lot of dual wield and one-hand weapon nodes.

Blade Flurry - Melee Phys. Damage -- Increased Area of Effect -- Added Fire Damage -- Increased Critical Strikes (5L) -- Weapon Elemental Damage (6L most likely choice, I'm not there yet)
Ice Golem
Ancestral Warchief -- Melee Phys. Damage -- Faster Attacks -- Added Fire Damage
Ascendancy order: Poacher -> Quartz -> Veil -> Slaughter
Bandits: hp, atk spd, frenzy charge
Jewels focus on +% max life and crit chance

Useful uniques:

My other gear:

(My gloves need better socket colors, still working on that)
Much of this gear is self-found, the foil, belt, both rings for example and I got lucky with the helm drop. The biggest purchase so far was the 5L carcass jack. The boots are amazing for this build, I end up with 62% dodge vs attacks and 40% vs spells.
Deadly Infusion is much better for clearing trash than Toxic Delivery.

DoT is good versus tough monsters and bosses, for trash clears you want consistent crits and to be able to snowball your damage through critical multiplier.
[2.2] The Vampire - Tanky 2H Axe Slayer Duelist - /view-thread/1611662
well if you watched the video on mathil's build and or read the guide (i assume there is one) then you can easily compare his gear and yours, his passive tree and yours etc.
you said you don't have bino's or belly, and i assume you don't have a 6L...well theres some big issues right there.

i haven't even looked at your gear or passives and i can tell you what the difference is. difference is you're not running the same setup as mathil

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info