Are only forum vets getting invites?

^ I agree. Im not an old member but it looks like the oldies are getting screwed over by this "post count" filter if new guys try to get "illegitimate" ways in getting keys such as multiacc and spamming forums for post count. No justice.
Just stumbled on this game and beta info today. While I hope the vets get in, I hope I get in more! I love being part of beta's and I rarely get early access into any. So I don't have my hopes up. See you all in game sooner or later.

Off to watch streams...
I have only recently heard about this game but I have been a fan of D2 since it was first released and am really excited about this games style. Hopefully everyone will be given a fair chance
The results or skewed for every active poster you have in the beta drawings you probably have 100+ that haven't bothered posting and as such are more likely to get picked due to raw amount of them
the saddest thing is the more days that pass the chance of u getting in goes down with it.

really sad

Kodak moments--Priceless

waiting for POE beta key--Torture
ive been here from September to December and still dont have my key...
The devs should take a look at some of the keys they handed out see if they are even being used.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info