Breach = Vomit

[Removed by Support]

How do you deal with breaches? You stand outside of it and clean it up without touching it.

[Removed by Support]

My brain is going back to the LSD adventures, new year's special edition.

[Removed by Support]

I dont know if i got the point across, let me know if i didn't.

Less is more here... less effects more danger... now the effects are danger.. no no its a no go.

Thank you for your time.
-peace-
Moen

Last edited by Khalid_GGG on Dec 6, 2016, 7:22:47 PM
Last bumped on Dec 6, 2016, 10:37:05 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
It is actually a lot safer to stay towards the middle of breaches... The edges are where you get fucked by invisible mobs and swarmed.
U MAD?
"
Docbp87 wrote:
It is actually a lot safer to stay towards the middle of breaches... The edges are where you get fucked by invisible mobs and swarmed.

Depends on the aoe you do doesnt it?
Vaalspark maybe, but most other things will lead to your death in the middle of a breach.. especially in merc where damage goes crazy...

Not every breach ofc, but yeah... i have seen how the pros play.. most of them stay outside.. even beyond the invisible champions of death line and just shoot inside..

which is how we would do it in real life... just shoot inside, dont go inside, thats how the bad guys get you... NO NO NO NONOON dont go to the basement alone NOOO.. just throw a granade there and move out of the house...

Yeah... i know what you mean... but no.. especially when it comes to tighter areas where lightning shits of doom will teleport around you and summon billion of everything from all sides...

The safest place is not in the middle of the place where you can get surrounded but just beyond the edge where only 1 side is of any major danger.

I rebuke your argument and throw less than dubious remarks upon your sanity!

Cheers,
-Kablooem-
"
Docbp87 wrote:

Yeah , too bad I had to figure this out the hard way lol .
"
_Emperor_ wrote:

Depends on the aoe you do doesnt it?

I dont think you can damage them until the breach wave shows them, however they can damage you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info