Life Leech Based Build

Hello, i'm looking for some advice for a blade flurry build that i thought on my own, it's based on leeching and face tanking a lot.

So firstly the mechanics:

Defences:

Spoiler
Planning on having high ammounts of flat armour from the tree and then augment it with starkonja and kintsugi increased eva and a Stibnite Flask of Relfection or iron skin (giving me a total of 300% increased armour with -50%hp and flask)

For Face Tanking bosses, i'm planning on defending myself with Immortal Call and the 20% Less Damage Taken from Kintsugi, using Cloaked Savagery to my applease, i wil control cwdt to trigger when i take a savage Hit (15% hp) so i can recover all the lost hp in an instant due to the leech and phys immune.

Offensive:
Spoiler
As my Clearing Setup, im planning on using Blade Flurry (who won't in this league really?)

What im unsure about the build is:
Spoiler

Will i get enough Life to not get 100-0
Can i get enough flat armour to worthly augment it?
Will i have enough dps to end game stuff or to even leech enough to sustain the damage taken?

Tnks for the advices Before Hand and all help is appreciated (even if it is to say this build won't work) (pm me to ask anything about the build)

Items And Gems and skill tree for Info
Spoiler

Helmet:
Spoiler

Starkonja's:

Blasphemy
Warlords Mark
Herald of Ice
Increased AoE

Main/Off-Hand:
Spoiler

Soul Taker

CWDT
Immortal Call
Increased Duration
Blood Seeker

Whirling Blades
Increased Attack Speed
Fortify

Gloves:
Spoiler

Rare Gloves Mandatory (by order) -->(Armour/HP/Res) Secondary -->(Leech/AS)

Chaos Golem
Ancestral Protector
Vaal Haste
Increased Duration

Boots
Spoiler

Rare Boots Mandatory (by order) -->(Armour/HP/Res) Secondary -->(Leech/Mov.Speed)

Artic Armour
Blood Rage
Increased Duration
Enhance

Body Armour
Spoiler

Kintsugi:

Blade Flurry
Life Leech
Increased/Concentrated Area of Effect
Faster Attacks
Increased Critical Strikes
Melee phys damage

Rings:
Spoiler

Death Rush and a Rare/Breach Ring
Mandatory (by order) -->(get enough acc) Secondary --> (Flat Phys/HP/res/Leech/rarity)

Amulet:
Spoiler

Rare Amulet:
Mandatory --> (Make sure it Caps all resists/[acc if needed])Secondary -->(Flat phys/HP/leech/rarity)

Belt:
Spoiler

Phys Doryianys Invitation (untill i get a good rare Belt)
Mandatory --> (Armour/Res/HP) Secondary -->(Leech/Flask Charge/int/dext)

Skill Tree
Last edited by PlatyWasTaken on Dec 6, 2016, 3:37:58 PM
Last bumped on Dec 8, 2016, 7:49:08 AM
Any Advice/critic is well received, thanks in advance
Last edited by PlatyWasTaken on Dec 6, 2016, 3:36:37 PM
all bad
i'll be brief
1. leech. you're capped like 35% life per second. you have to calculate what aps+%leech needed to reach cap. upd bloodseeker ignores it, but about weapon later
2. you generate all charges on kill. in most scenarios there is wasting points on tree.
3. armour. w/o determination aura you can have like 40k it is good but not enough to avoid one shots.
4. life. you need at least 200% life on tree. as any life based build
5. resistances. do not spend points on tree for resistances.
6. blade flurry costs low mana, i'm not sure you need soul taker. and bloodseeker has weak dps. you need rare 300+pdps weapon.
7. invest into accuracy. when you miss you do not leech.
8. do not link HoI and arctic armour to support gems. all phys builds use hatred+hoA. it's optimal
Last edited by triwesterki on Dec 7, 2016, 10:31:55 PM
"
triwesterki wrote:
all bad
i'll be brief
1. leech. you're capped like 35% life per second. you have to calculate what aps+%leech needed to reach cap. upd bloodseeker ignores it, but about weapon later
2. you generate all charges on kill. in most scenarios there is wasting points on tree.
3. armour. w/o determination aura you can have like 40k it is good but not enough to avoid one shots.
4. life. you need at least 200% life on tree. as any life based build
5. resistances. do not spend points on tree for resistances.
6. blade flurry costs low mana, i'm not sure you need soul taker. and bloodseeker has weak dps. you need rare 300+pdps weapon.
7. invest into accuracy. when you miss you do not leech.
8. do not link HoI and arctic armour to support gems. all phys builds use hatred+hoA. it's optimal

Tnks for the help i really apprectiate it <3 i think i have enough info now to make my build optimal, one moer question, is it worth to take vaal pact? (since i won't be taking bloodseeker anymore, and is the life steal capped diferently with vaal pact also)
Last edited by PlatyWasTaken on Dec 8, 2016, 8:04:13 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info