2H Crit Sword Lacerate Slayer 2M Dps

Last edited by T_Ban on May 11, 2017, 4:38:56 AM
Last bumped on May 11, 2017, 4:29:20 AM
Great gear GL paying your laons xD
IGN =----> Bring__iT
Sure thing )
Can you post a full T16 map clear including boss?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Where is your legacy Kaom's Heart ?

Best regards,
Helfy.
|✡| Helfy & Helfy_Jr. #RoadTo100
Great build man. Very nice guy and gives a lot of his time helping people.

I like how even though you annhilate bosses, your build still has more ways to be upgraded(jewels, legacy kaoms, other mirrored gear, maybe even headhunter).

I think this build is here to stay and not be targeted by nerfs anytime soon. This is going to be the ongoing meta for melee builds for a long time, and big doubts if blade flurry can even reach those highs in a few months time.

I believe if you have money to spend and love melee fast paced build, this build is for you.

I fully funded my ranger guy and my next project for the time being is copying this build

Keep it up man!
"
Nephalim wrote:
Can you post a full T16 map clear including boss?

unfortunately my net is so bad , that's why i can't do that

"
_Helfy_ wrote:
Where is your legacy Kaom's Heart ?

Best regards,
Helfy.

future goal maybe :)

"
edys007 wrote:
Great build man. Very nice guy and gives a lot of his time helping people.

I like how even though you annhilate bosses, your build still has more ways to be upgraded(jewels, legacy kaoms, other mirrored gear, maybe even headhunter).

I think this build is here to stay and not be targeted by nerfs anytime soon. This is going to be the ongoing meta for melee builds for a long time, and big doubts if blade flurry can even reach those highs in a few months time.

I believe if you have money to spend and love melee fast paced build, this build is for you.

I fully funded my ranger guy and my next project for the time being is copying this build

Keep it up man!

thank u for these kind of words , i'm glad u like it =)
updated for legacy
Carry me D7eema xD

Honestly Insane build, and there are always room for upgrades ^^.
what i like the most is, probably it won't be targeted in future nerfs, just let me see that legacy kaoms :p.
Truly well done, and Keep up the good work.
~~
"
Maddenin9 wrote:
Carry me D7eema xD

Honestly Insane build, and there are always room for upgrades ^^.
what i like the most is, probably it won't be targeted in future nerfs, just let me see that legacy kaoms :p.
Truly well done, and Keep up the good work.

on it my friend , thank you :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info