[2.6] Fire Burst Burning Prolif CI Elementalist ✪ Low Budget/Fast ClearSpeed/Shaper viable

Noob question berserker version viable without red and green nightmage jewel
"
Monkeyalone wrote:
Noob question berserker version viable without red and green nightmage jewel

Nightmare jewels are recommended item.
Build works without them.
Is there an efficient way to farm for a Hysteria enchant in SSF for 2.6 and 3.0?

Seems pretty rare considering people were paying for the 40/40 achievement for the season.
"
kager wrote:
Is there an efficient way to farm for a Hysteria enchant in SSF for 2.6 and 3.0?

Seems pretty rare considering people were paying for the 40/40 achievement for the season.

No.
This is not good SSF build.
Im at the point when i can start using the fire burst staff.Im kinda new to the game , can you explain how the gems should be linked and why if possible and how exactly should i get the staff , like do i staightup buy it in its complete version or do i craft it?
yo mate! played last league as a "league starter" and it was pretty good (i then swapped to MF Golems) but overall went through a lot of map tiers without any good items. I didn't play 3.0 beta and am pretty out of loop of the new passive tree so is this build viable in 3.0 or the changes make this build worse then before on budget?

what i am looking for this league is a good build that can go through all new content on budget. unless they release a new fun skill gem then I will most likely go this one again (or a soultaker gladiator max block which was fun too).

also how do you craft a crude bow like that on budget? get lucky spammin hysteria and hope for +1 to skills?
Last edited by Hollycz on Jul 29, 2017, 9:14:12 AM
"
Hollycz wrote:
yo mate! played last league as a "league starter" and it was pretty good (i then swapped to MF Golems) but overall went through a lot of map tiers without any good items. I didn't play 3.0 beta and am pretty out of loop of the new passive tree so is this build viable in 3.0 or the changes make this build worse then before on budget?

what i am looking for this league is a good build that can go through all new content on budget. unless they release a new fun skill gem then I will most likely go this one again (or a soultaker gladiator max block which was fun too).

also how do you craft a crude bow like that on budget? get lucky spammin hysteria and hope for +1 to skills?

Hysteria craft is easy.
+1skills is not essential.
Bow mods don't make big difference.

All ignite builds are nerfed by 3.0patch.
2.6version is better than 3.0.
I think Fire burst is still viable in ~mid tier maps with cheap gears.
300k is enough DPS for Map farm.

But maybe new top tier maps are very hard for ignite builds.
I feel it's extremely difficult to deal enough ignite damage to 80%less curse effect bosses.
damn mate! I'll have to play aurabot this league then at least at start. too bad they nerfed this skill
3.0 Beta version is dead by Emberwake change.

I'm not planing to update this thread to 3.0.
Hello, what is your opinion on this last update for the Emberwake ?
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/6rj8ku/30_psa_emberwake_changes_updated_in_the_patch/

Do you think that the build can work with this last change ?
Last edited by eteule on Aug 4, 2017, 5:57:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info