[2.6] Fire Burst Burning Prolif CI Elementalist ✪ Low Budget/Fast ClearSpeed/Shaper viable

"
Sha0Kahnn wrote:

about the skilltree, if I go CI I must use ghost reaver tho, right? without leech this build will get absolutely blasted. with leech its almost invincible tho.

Sorry I forgot to put Ghost Reaver on the skilltree, Ghost Reaver is mandatory for this build.

Good luck if you find Abaxoth in the future ;)
So im playing this in hardcore and thanks for everything but, Im running thrue merciless and nearly got decimate by a reflect. A single one. Literally hit myself 2k every 2second and i got lucky i survived.

Vpact+ lifeleech gem enough?

Is the sybil ring mandatory if rolling HC or Vpact should be enough?

edit: still missing the calamity paragons ascendency,which obviously would make a huge difference. Will it be enough? Losing another ring slot for sybil would be costly.
Last edited by Deadbringer on Apr 9, 2017, 9:01:43 PM
"
Deadbringer wrote:
So im playing this in hardcore and thanks for everything but, Im running thrue merciless and nearly got decimate by a reflect. A single one. Literally hit myself 2k every 2second and i got lucky i survived.

edit: still missing the calamity paragons ascendency,which obviously would make a huge difference. Will it be enough? Losing another ring slot for sybil would be costly.

Paragon is essential for HC player.
I think Paragon+Sybil is very nice setup.
If you need more DPS/ES for boss,you can swap it before boss room.
"
Deadbringer wrote:

what do you mean by losing another ring slot?

Sybills can only be used in 1 ring slot so you cant take 2

Without the paragon i guess close to no spell build is viable against ele reflect

I take literally 0 damage in reflect maps with paragon + sybil + leech gem + leech on boots ... and can run everything without even have to worry about single reflect monster with paragon only.

Havent died in a very long time now (200 T6+ maps - mostly T13+) due to reflect - if i died it was to a boss / lag or my own stupidness :)

what i missed: do you use arctic armour like the build says? This makes a huge dmg loss from reflect, thanks to the % fire dmg ignore
Last edited by exxidus on Apr 10, 2017, 12:15:31 PM
"
exxidus wrote:
"
Deadbringer wrote:

Without the paragon i guess close to no spell build is viable against ele reflect

I take literally 0 damage in reflect maps with paragon + sybil + leech gem + leech on boots ... and can run everything without even have to worry about single reflect monster with paragon only.

Havent died in a very long time now (200 T6+ maps - mostly T13+) due to reflect - if i died it was to a boss / lag or my own stupidness :)

what i missed: do you use arctic armour like the build says? This makes a huge dmg loss from reflect, thanks to the % fire dmg ignore

I havent yet put every little gem in action. Cause im grinding slowly to 68-69(hubris circ) to go full CI. SO ill look into that.

Am i the only one suffering from the inconsistency to make it proc. It clears maps and shit fast but sometime i struggle killing single ennemy cause it doesnt want to proc. Specially on Buffed essences. Comparing to say FB where you would just fullstack one shot ignite. On a side note,it seems that HoT make it proc way more often then balllightning for some obscure reason. When you got it proccing you can run from spawn to spawn and win the game.

Last edited by Deadbringer on Apr 10, 2017, 6:14:50 PM
"
Deadbringer wrote:
"
exxidus wrote:
"
Deadbringer wrote:

I havent yet put every little gem in action. Cause im grinding slowly to 68-69(hubris circ) to go full CI. SO ill look into that.

Am i the only one suffering from the inconsistency to make it proc. It clears maps and shit fast but sometime i struggle killing single ennemy cause it doesnt want to proc. Specially on Buffed essences. Comparing to say FB where you would just fullstack one shot ignite. On a side note,it seems that HoT make it proc way more often then balllightning for some obscure reason. When you got it proccing you can run from spawn to spawn and win the game.

10% chance to proc is pretty low on single targets, and with shitty rng can take a while to proc sometimes.
Just make sure you drop OoS, and have the low level cwdt setup properly.

On a side note, I've made a couple tweaks on mine and swapped Inc. AoE on ball lightning with knockback support.
Not only does it push bosses and volatiles away from me making it safer, it also allows BL more chances to proc. BL+spell echo+knockback.
Also squeezed in a pair of abberaths hooves for luls and more procs. I barely even have to cast anything now except on bosses.
Yeah i thought about hooves too. Thing is being hardcore and just about to start mapping. going all wild on gear is not s possibility. Not yet for me anyway. HoWA rip so it will take a solid 1000c to get back rolling.

Your knockback setup might be the thing i need. Specially vs fast volatile that makes me freaks out and alt /f4 if it doesnt die on first shot.
ive always loved knockback, but besides an old iron will incinerate never could seem to fit it in a build cept this one and to me feels great.

hooves are just pure luxury at this point but it's hilarious using them so i splurged.
so I installed Path of Building and wanted to know what would be the maximum achievable ignite DPS and with suggested tree, gems, items (1 opal ring) and jewels (4x highest dps jewel) I reach max like 600k.

But to reach this you will have to spend 10ex minimum (actually like 3-5ex per jewel), which is not that low budget anymore.

Just curious how do you reach 1mil dps in your calculations?

And it got me thinking how insane shocking would be for this build (probably for any build in general). But I guess reliable shocking is hard to achieve.
Last edited by Sha0Kahnn on Apr 11, 2017, 10:32:55 AM
"
Sha0Kahnn wrote:
so I installed Path of Building and wanted to know what would be the maximum achievable ignite DPS and with suggested tree, gems, items (1 opal ring) and jewels (4x highest dps jewel) I reach max like 600k.

But to reach this you will have to spend 5-10ex minimum (probably way more for jewels), which is not that low budget anymore.

Just curious how do you reach 1mil dps in your calculations?

And it got me thinking how insane shocking would be for this build (probably for any build in general). But I guess reliable shocking is hard to achieve.

Did you take into account curses/EE and other shenanigan?

ON a side note,seems to me flameblast easier,stronger.While i seem to map a little bit faster , sometime the proc goes wack and its where flameblast gets more reliable. Specially being an hardcore player. LIke theres some moment where i would need to leech and it just wont proc. Gets scary.
Last edited by Deadbringer on Apr 11, 2017, 10:34:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info