[2.6] Fire Burst Burning Prolif CI Elementalist ✪ Low Budget/Fast ClearSpeed/Shaper viable

Switched over at level 50 with a FB staff to test the build on a pretty lowbie build. Seems to work well, however what does this mean "Only one support gem for hit number, but it's enough." I have a six linked staff and popped all my support gems in it. Is that bad then?

Also does the crit proc the burst or just the hits from the ball? And the crit procs the fire which with a high multi does work yes?
"
valakass wrote:
Maybe I dont understand but what is the point of inc aoe in the staff , we use the prolif from the beacon of ruin to kill packs ( We use ball of light for proc fire burst which kill a mob than the prolif from beacon spread the ignite to the rest of the mobs )

IncAoE in staff increase Fire burst area and Beacon of ruin area.
It's important gem for fast map run.
"
Synthetyk wrote:
Switched over at level 50 with a FB staff to test the build on a pretty lowbie build. Seems to work well, however what does this mean "Only one support gem for hit number, but it's enough." I have a six linked staff and popped all my support gems in it. Is that bad then?

Also does the crit proc the burst or just the hits from the ball? And the crit procs the fire which with a high multi does work yes?

"Only one support gem for hit number, but it's enough."=Ball lightning-"IncAoE"
This 2link has enough proc rate.
I think Ball Lightning don't need more gem for proc Fire burst.

"10% chance to cast Fire Burst on hit"
This hit don't require critical.
"
solencen wrote:
"
Synthetyk wrote:

"Only one support gem for hit number, but it's enough."=Ball lightning-"IncAoE"
This 2link has enough proc rate.
I think Ball Lightning don't need more gem for proc Fire burst.

"10% chance to cast Fire Burst on hit"
This hit don't require critical.

Can you have a look at my character Phimoses?

Passive Tree + Gear? I am currently in the phase of switching over to CI and doing pretty well! What should I go for next?

Also, do you still use Orb of Storms in endgame?
Last edited by Edeka on Mar 6, 2017, 7:02:01 AM
"
Edeka wrote:

Passive Tree + Gear? I am currently in the phase of switching over to CI and doing pretty well! What should I go for next?

You should collect total 1200~1300ES gears before switching CI.

example
600ES chest
300ES helm
100ES glove/boots
Valyrium
40ES+%ES Amu
60ES belt
Last edited by solencen on Mar 6, 2017, 7:11:05 AM
"
solencen wrote:
"
Edeka wrote:

example
600ES chest
300ES helm
100ES glove/boots
Valyrium
40ES+%ES Amu
60ES belt

Thank you! Will do that!
"
solencen wrote:
"
Edeka wrote:

example
600ES chest
300ES helm
100ES glove/boots
Valyrium
40ES+%ES Amu
60ES belt

How to deal with stun bros? this is the first time i've play CI so i died a lot
now i have 2200life and 1300ES in mercerless, i cant wear that ring because i need to cap rest!
thank you!
Hey, pretty nice build u did. I'm playing with it and i'm enjoying a lot. I just got my hands on The Tamming, in Legacy League. What do you think about this ring for this build?
"
janoleao wrote:
Hey, pretty nice build u did. I'm playing with it and i'm enjoying a lot. I just got my hands on The Tamming, in Legacy League. What do you think about this ring for this build?

Ember+Taming need a lot of ignite stack.
Usually Ember+Taming build is designed on the assumption that equip those rings.

This build is not designed for Taming.
I think it's not good ring for this build.
"
solencen wrote:
"
janoleao wrote:

Ember+Taming need a lot of ignite stack.
Usually Ember+Taming build is designed on the assumption that equip those rings.

This build is not designed for Taming.
I think it's not good ring for this build.

I don't have the Emberwake, and it makes sense why they don't work for this build after some research. Actually I didn't know why the tamming was good for, just know it was pretty expensive and then I got lucky. The problem is, a good ring is so expensive now that I don't know if it's worth changing it for another one right now :( I already have Red Dream and Death's Door in the league, and my staff and armor are kinda sweet too. I'll prob keep the tamming til i get somethin that suits me better. Do u think that'll be an issue?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info