How to fix Life based builds with a single gem

"
e1337donkey wrote:
I don't like the idea of making something mandatory to use for every life build I run. I feel like skill gems, or items aren't the solution.

It's a combination of things that need to be looked at to help life builds out. I think an easy start up would be to increase life nodes or add flat life to the nodes or a mixture of both.

I would also like to see a fundamental change to life flasks and how they function with life. Perhaps now is the time to add a new flask past divine in the 85+ or something.

Thing is, if you want to push end game, you go CI. If you want to do life based, you go Kaom's or Belly. I can see cases for Cherrubim's but I can't see other chests doing enough to offset the colossal life lost in the process.

And the thing is, if you opt for CI, you run Discipline. So this would be no different. I mean I guess you could make a case that the game is pretty broken that we always have to run the same thing... which is sort of where we are at now.
Deliver pain exquisite
Here's a proper life fixing gem:

Fortitude Level:21
+2 Gem Level
35% Mana Reserved

+5% to Maximum Resistances
+22% More Maximum Life
+52% Chaos Resistance
75% Less Energy Shield
Last edited by XerxezBreak on Dec 6, 2016, 3:45:49 PM
"
XerxezBreak wrote:
Here's a proper life fixing gem:

Fortitude Level:21
+2 Gem Level
35% Mana Reserved

+5% to Maximum Resistances
+22% More Maximum Life
+52% Chaos Resistance

I do like mandating auras for even non-ES builds.

Anyone remember when marauders were mandatory for every build due to elemental adaptation giving you 5 to all max res?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Dec 6, 2016, 3:43:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info