Trading in this game is actually so crap

Those fuckers sitting on those Primordial might jewels can go fuck themselfs! Posting false b/o prices on that shitty poe.trade holy shit fuck trading and ye im salty as the ocean allright.
Look on my works ye mighty, and despair.

Harvest league oh you are beautiful.
I mean yes, when the api is fucky like it has been for the last few days, it sucks.

When it works though, I think trade in this game is perfectly fine. People loooooove to exaggerate about how horrible trade is and how long it takes and blah blah. It literally takes 30 seconds-1 minute to do 99% of trades you engage in. Yes, if you are looking for a very specific rare with a strange combo of affixes, it will be harder to get, and might take a little longer. As for "price fixing" or whatever, as a buyer and someone who is going to participate in trade, it realllly isn't that hard to distinguish what is a legitimate listing and what isn't. If you get mad when you don't get a response from someone with a fake listing, its your own fault for being dumb enough to fall for it...
U MAD?
I've never traded and won't trade and because of it an 6L item is still above my imagination. Boom.
I noticed an item in a trade search yesterday that seemed way underpriced. My initial assumption is attempted artificial price-dropping, but even in those cases I send a message anyway. Best case they are actually selling it, worst case I get a BS auto-response. Paid 25c when everything else comparable was at minimum 3 ex.

I find if you keep the expectations low, trading is bearable. I've found league-play to have better-than-average responses at least. Standard is a wasteland, but most people selling in Breach are at least actively playing. You still deal with the AFKs and no-responses, but you can't put too much fault on GGG or trade on that.
"
I find if you keep the expectations low, trading is bearable.

yep, the intelligent approach is to adapt to the challenge the game provides you, it's a game after all.

they got an auction house in action in the china release, luckily they didn't deploy that on the global realm. we would have to deal with account bound items until maps if they did that.

age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
"
I find if you keep the expectations low, trading is bearable.

yep, the intelligent approach is to adapt to the challenge the game provides you, it's a game after all.

they got an auction house in action in the china release, luckily they didn't deploy that on the global realm. we would have to deal with account bound items until maps if they did that.

HA HA HA. They did soul binding on the chinese servers ? HA HA HA.
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
GGG is reading these posts and laughing at our misery. not funny guys, not funny
It could be much worse. We could still be using forum threads to sell items.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info