I Got 2 acc in 1 mail

HI, i wanna know how can i change to my old account, for some reason i made a new account in the same mail and when i try to play with my old acc it log with the new :S, some suggestion to change?
Last bumped on Dec 6, 2016, 6:24:57 AM
It sounds like you A) used to log in through Steam, or, B) started logging in through Steam. If you use Steam to play the game then GGG won't know your e-mail address so it won't be part of your log in credentials - they'll just get a UUID from Valve. It's not your account name, just a... nickname, of sorts. It's used to identify you without revealing any personal information.

If you want to change whether you use Steam or not to access your account then that's something which we can help you with, but you'll need to tell us which it is so we know what to do. :)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
i dont play with steam, and if u mean my old nickname was Tulkas545
Hey there,

I'm sorry to hear about what happened, please email your account details to support@grindinggear.com and we'll be happy to help you there.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info