[2.6] LowRes' Elemental Machine Gun Frost Blades Raider [Cheap]

"
woda1992 wrote:
Is there any lvling tips plz? :)

Level with 2h weapons until you get to 26. Equip Ewar's and destroy everything.
"
malboyoo wrote:
i have better DPS with ADDED COLD instead of Inc Critical Strike, really better...

Yes, the flat added damage gets an insane boost from the 110% WED on Ewar's. It really depends on your gear and passives though.
Last edited by lowres83 on Dec 10, 2016, 4:37:06 PM
62 now in merciless and destroying pretty much everything including most breaches. Only have about a 5k tooltip but jumped up to 6 frenzy charges and am having a blast. I really underestimated this skill. Awesome stuff.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Hit 70 today in Breach, still doing good damage. died a couple of times in 5man Lake groups to breaches, but overall I did fine.

Life is a bit low currently (3k), but overall my gear is dated and I need to get some more Life on stuff, debating buying a 5L unique chest for this build. Not sure if Belly or Queen would be a better choice in the long run. 2k evasion sounds nice currently.

Still using Wild Strike over Dual Strike for the splash (running a Skin of the Loyal with B/GGG/RR for double 5L WS & FB - would probably do the same with a Tabula with the way this is working out)

Lightning Resist mobs are annoying, high Elemental Reflect and anything with bleed thorns is extremely dangerous (just bypass if you don't gib yourself by accident).
"
Bacowned wrote:
Hit 70 today in Breach, still doing good damage. died a couple of times in 5man Lake groups to breaches, but overall I did fine.

Life is a bit low currently (3k), but overall my gear is dated and I need to get some more Life on stuff, debating buying a 5L unique chest for this build. Not sure if Belly or Queen would be a better choice in the long run. 2k evasion sounds nice currently.

Still using Wild Strike over Dual Strike for the splash (running a Skin of the Loyal with B/GGG/RR for double 5L WS & FB - would probably do the same with a Tabula with the way this is working out)

Lightning Resist mobs are annoying, high Elemental Reflect and anything with bleed thorns is extremely dangerous (just bypass if you don't gib yourself by accident).

yes, you need life. My Breach level 66 witch has 3.2k life.

Belly and perfect form are BIS. Queen is largely overrated all around.
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Perfect_Form

Don't forget Essence of Greed. Greed a 5l or 6l.
Last edited by Casia on Dec 11, 2016, 7:58:54 AM
"
lowres83 wrote:
"
malboyoo wrote:
i have better DPS with ADDED COLD instead of Inc Critical Strike, really better...

Yes, the flat added damage gets an insane boost from the 110% WED on Ewar's. It really depends on your gear and passives though.

yeah, I'm not really sure why you run FA.
inc crit AND added cold/lit should be more. I'd be surprised if they are not.
i have 2 ex what body armor do you suggest me to buy? and what is the best in your opinion? ty
"
Casia wrote:
"
lowres83 wrote:
"
malboyoo wrote:

yeah, I'm not really sure why you run FA.
inc crit AND added cold/lit should be more. I'd be surprised if they are not.

You're welcome to make your own build guide :)
"
MileBudak wrote:
i have 2 ex what body armor do you suggest me to buy? and what is the best in your opinion? ty

Belly of the Beast or Lightning Coil. It depends on what you value more: life or phys Damage reduction.
"
lowres83 wrote:

You're welcome to make your own build guide :)

I have.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1747645

Thank you for the polite, brushoff. haha. But seriously, people have questions, and FB is a very strong skill, I like to answer questions.

As to the topic, ewars has a 6.5% crit innate which is ok. not amazing of course.
But foils, are packed with 30 or 50% crit multi, as well as sword passives, particularly, fatal blade.
as a raider you are getting a ton of added attack speed, which does not multiply with faster attacks. Even in my pathfinder build, FA comes out below inc crit. I can't access your gear/passives, without manually entering it all it. But I would be shocked if inc crit is not higher dps. And you of course recognized the value of added cold/lit, which such high innate attackspeed.

you said my math was off, and questioned where I got that high of dps. I told you in the post. All I did was change my ascendancy, swap druidic rite/primal for frenzy nodes, and, fortify link to inc crit

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info