How do I deal with stuns while playing LL or CI?

Thank you all for the replies.
In your opinion, what's the best way to avoid getting stunned? (apart from the skyforths)
I think that wasting the amulet slot is much worse than wasting a ring one, thus valyrium>chayula.
Also, is it possible to reach 100% chance of avoiding stuns from the equipment, and, if it is, is it better than wearing a chayula or a valyrium?
"
Kevael wrote:

Also, is it possible to reach 100% chance of avoiding stuns from the equipment, and, if it is, is it better than wearing a chayula or a valyrium?

Chayula gives you immunity, flask gives you immunity. Valyrium gives you stun based on ES threshhold, so get enough ES and you're good to go.
Heart of oak + the boot enchant from uber makes you immune to stuns, but it does have an opportunity cost. It probably costs 4-5 points that aren't particularly useful for you but it lets you use high es boots like steppan eard. I think which method is best really depends on your build so it's up to you to decide. There is more information on the wiki if you're interested in how stuns work or items relating to the mechanic.
"
Kevael wrote:
Thank you all for the replies.
In your opinion, what's the best way to avoid getting stunned? (apart from the skyforths)
I think that wasting the amulet slot is much worse than wasting a ring one, thus valyrium>chayula.

Everyone has their preferences. Up until now I always used chayula, this league I might experiment with other methods and try and see for myself. Important disclaimer, such experimentation is meant for softcore.

The nice thing about Chayula is you can try to corrupt it for +1 curse or buy a +1 curse one, while with a rare amulet it's highly random and you can't really plan for anything. There's also an upgraded version in Breach league which will be extremely good defensively for lowlife builds, especially for the chaos breach lord.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
Last edited by Bars on Dec 6, 2016, 9:53:45 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info