How do I deal with stuns while playing LL or CI?

Hello everyone!
I'm going to make a LL (or CI, I haven't decided yet) build and I'm wondering how am I supposed to deal with stuns. I've been scrolling through a few LL builds and I've noticed that nobody talks about it, even though they're not using neither an Eye of Chayula nor the passive keystone which makes you unvulnerable to stuns but makes you unable to evade.
Last bumped on Dec 6, 2016, 9:50:30 AM
"
Kevael wrote:
Hello everyone!
I'm going to make a LL (or CI, I haven't decided yet) build and I'm wondering how am I supposed to deal with stuns. I've been scrolling through a few LL builds and I've noticed that nobody talks about it, even though they're not using neither an Eye of Chayula nor the passive keystone which makes you unvulnerable to stuns but makes you unable to evade.

There's a mod out there "Stun chance based on ES rather than Life"... but you'll have to find it.

Many players just avoid getting hit... or try to.
- chayula
- valyrium
- skyforth
- stack stun recovery on gear + stun avoidance boot enchant + maybe stun avoidance while casting from passive tree
- kiara's determination flask
- vile bastion (occultist passive)

These are the most common ones I can think of, there are some other ascendancy passives which aren't too common because they belong to classes not typically associated with ES builds.
The Wheel of Nerfs turns, and builds come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the build that gave it birth comes again.
There's also a stun avoidance helm enchant that goes up to 30% I think.
"
Reuel21 wrote:

Nah. Helm enchants are all skill-specific things. There is a boot enchant that gives 50-80% chance to avoid stuns if you've killed recently.
U MAD?
pretty much what Bars said, skyforth is by far the best choice but most of us will never be able to afford it, valyrium provides the same bonus for cheap but you lose out on some needed ring stats (still one of the best skyforth alternatives if you ask me).

If you can afford it Kiara's determination silver flask works wonders with stun immunity on demand, but might fall off a little with breaches overwhelming us with mobs...
Presence of Chayula amulet is excellent for LL builds. Though, you will need to get Eye of Chayula and then get a blessing of chayula to evolve the amulet.

This is the evolved form of Eye of Chayula.

30% increased Rarity of Items found
+60% to Chaos Resistance
Cannot be Stunned
20% of Maximum Life Converted to Energy Shield
Sometimes you can take the game out of the garage but you can't take the garage out of the game.
- raics, 06.08.2016

Last edited by JohnNamikaze on Dec 5, 2016, 7:43:57 PM
If you are Scion, you can go with Juggernaut's ascendancy "You cannot be Stunned while at maximum Endurance Charges".

And it also enables you to start at Marauder tree to get fast way to Blood Magic keystone.
"
Docbp87 wrote:
"
Reuel21 wrote:

Nah. Helm enchants are all skill-specific things. There is a boot enchant that gives 50-80% chance to avoid stuns if you've killed recently.

He meant master craft and it is a very power and underused way to mitigate stun.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
do you even wiki bro?

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Stun
Git R Dun!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info