How to fully utilize Tabula Rasa at low level?

Fairly new player here.

Yesterday I got Tabula Rasa drop on extremely low lvl.. Jokingly I linked it on the chat and got responses from people saying that is great for leveling and will last till merciless..

Now I have few questions about this,

How can I utilize tabula rasa the best way as a bow character?

Will this thing even work in HC environment? I am afraid to go without any defences on my chest slot..

Any info would be appreciated!
Last bumped on Dec 5, 2016, 1:50:11 PM
Detailed answer depends on what skill do are you using I think.
Burn all the orbs!
"
skuadak wrote:

my initial thoughts where to go with a frenzy - split arrow regular stuff build but since I have this item I am open for ideas and I would love to go with the most powerful combination that would utilize the 6 link..
"
MotionBlur wrote:
"
skuadak wrote:

my initial thoughts where to go with a frenzy - split arrow regular stuff build but since I have this item I am open for ideas and I would love to go with the most powerful combination that would utilize the 6 link..

Now we're talkin :D

I'll limit to SA, also I must admit that it has opinion of rather weak skill atm (which isn't entirely true imo)

For physical crit core would be PPaD+Slower Proj.+Inc.Damage. Next one would be inc crit strikes, depends how close you are to cap the crit without it. Added fire are always nice. PtL is very strong option but may cause sustain problems (both by its mana multiplier and by vast turning toolpit into ele). I like faster proj. for their low mana multiplier, keeping toolpit phys. and fixing drawback from slower proj. support. Many (most?) players can't imagine SA without Chain, but I personaly don't like it for few reasons. And last but not least Faster Attacs may be solid option, depending on your current attack speed).
As for frenzy, it's very strong single target, as long as you don't overdo on supports. It's pretty mana heavy and very fast to boot. I'll leave frenzy to you (or other posters). One I say is - forget Faster Attacks, they make no sense with frenzy.

Burn all the orbs!
split arrow - pierce - faster attacks - physical projectile attack damage - added fire - weapon ele damage/slower proj/ faster proj should work fine. the only issue with using tabula from start and filling it with gems is the mana cost, since each gem has mana multiplier, you may end up with a skill that deals a lot of damage, but have to use mana flasks to keep casting it.
You can also run some intense mana regen. Cheap items like Praxis & Dream Fragments, Atziri's Foible, and running a Clarity would probably let you get by with a lot of mana abuse.

Immortal Flesh is a crazy addition once you're 50, too.
"
MotionBlur wrote:
Fairly new player here.

Yesterday I got Tabula Rasa drop on extremely low lvl.. Jokingly I linked it on the chat and got responses from people saying that is great for leveling and will last till merciless..

Now I have few questions about this,

How can I utilize tabula rasa the best way as a bow character?

Will this thing even work in HC environment? I am afraid to go without any defences on my chest slot..

Any info would be appreciated!

It's pretty nice for leveling. You always have a six link of any colours you like and you don't have to waste jewelers and fusings as you normally replace gear with added levels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info