Content Update 2.5.0 Launch Summary

thanks yo very much for breach ggg
Daumn cool stuff
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
well i don't know where to put this but since it's related to the op:
- (assumption)when GGG changed melee targeting for players, they changed it for mobs to;
- Raiz died because those frost blade mobs targeted him from within the square/rectangle around them(as Rory explained in the first vid). they were looking ahead(visually) but targeted on the sides.
Yeah, this League is awesome! I thank you GGG for this great game and I'll wait until March to buy a new Supporter Pack! XD
"
Bluntexile wrote:
nothing more pathethic than self congratulating moneyhungry pricks tbh haha

do you even read your own forums..?? 3:)

They are proud of their game. Nothing wrong with that imo. They build it from ground up. Blizzard has millions and still cant compete with this. And money hungry? Ofc they have to make money. Everybody does. And its 100% free to play. Nobody forces you to buy anything.
"
Bluntexile wrote:
nothing more pathethic than self congratulating moneyhungry pricks tbh haha

do you even read your own forums..?? 3:)

It's called marketing. They're informing people that the launch went well for most people, given that only they have access to the game analytics (so no, we can't simply see that for ourselves). And yes, I'm aware that some folks are still facing the black screen issue.

And moneyhungry? Lol. Ironic to hear that for the league that's giving away the highest value mtx'es for free in Challenges (compared to previous temp leagues) and the mystery box that's (even if you hate the concept of mystery boxes) their most generous ever (no exclusives plus the 'lowest' prize you get is a stash tab rather than the previous skin transfers), albeit the bit higher price tag is unfortunate.

And given the frequency of replies GGG have given to forum posts (and on Reddit), I think it's safe to say they do.

Also, inb4 people label me a GGG defender/white knight rather than actually engage with the points mentioned above. Ad hominem is just so much more convenient.
Last edited by Exile009 on Dec 5, 2016, 5:21:44 AM
the poe.trade slow down, it almost seems like on the side of poe.trade, not pathofexile api.
For some good items i get almost instant whisper, while the item is not yet visible at poe.trade , which gives an opportunity for conspiration that some people have advantage over others in controlling the market.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Didn't have too much time to play yet, also because I can't decide what class to play, but will certainly catch up ! Breaches look like a lot of fun !
"Highest player retention ever"
Cool

Oh wait the league is like 3 days old. Lmao nice try GGG
Very good job as always (well i'd say except for breach intense effect that make my potato computer go to hell sometime but hey cant do everything perfectly :p)

Anyway keep going and thank you for all the hard work

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info