Content Update 2.5.0 Launch Summary

What about Dominatibg blow completely being ignore of buffs in the last 2 years

Having its mechanic denied to endgame bosses and recent contents:

- Atziri

- shaper

- izaro

All content with non-Dominatable add monsters

And now breach monsters...

Every time this happens it's not "minions deal 35% less damage" it's fucking "minions deal 100% less damage"
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Dec 5, 2016, 12:06:09 AM
Still sane, exiles?
This has actually been the worst launch in Path of Exile's history for me because they still have not fixed the black screen bug affecting quite a few users. We are completely or mostly unable to play Breach at all and worse we're almost completely ignored, with almost no communication from GGG about the bug and fix.

Because of how badly the Breach launch has gone, I will not be recommending PoE to anyone nor buying points for quite some time at the soonest - and that's assuming they do eventually resolve things and make a proper apology. If either never comes, then GGG will never be a company I can support again.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
"
TheLastZica wrote:
This has actually been the worst launch in Path of Exile's history for me because they still have not fixed the black screen bug affecting quite a few users. We are completely or mostly unable to play Breach at all and worse we're almost completely ignored, with almost no communication from GGG about the bug and fix.

Because of how badly the Breach launch has gone, I will not be recommending PoE to anyone nor buying points for quite some time at the soonest - and that's assuming they do eventually resolve things and make a proper apology. If either never comes, then GGG will never be a company I can support again.

I feel your pain man , but trust me , as a person working with human relations , the angrier you get , the less inclined people are to help you.

Im sure they are working on a fix , when they have something solid to offer you in form of an explanation or fix , they will inform us.
Not so smooth of a launch on 12/5 (Sunday)...

Disconnect
Login, no UI.
Relaunch client, login
Minutes later, disconnect
Chris apologizes on Reddit
May be 20 minutes later: disconnect

*sigh*

I couldn't play on the first launch day, but thought "no worries, may be they'll work out any issues by Sunday when I can play". Nope.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
cipher_nemo wrote:
Not so smooth of a launch on 12/5 (Sunday)...

Disconnect
Login, no UI.
Relaunch client, login
Minutes later, disconnect
Chris apologizes on Reddit
May be 20 minutes later: disconnect

*sigh*

I couldn't play on the first launch day, but thought "no worries, may be they'll work out any issues by Sunday when I can play". Nope.

For me, this has been the smoothest launch since... I was actually late for 1.3, so ever. Just reminisce a little back to 2.0 and how well that went...
"
cipher_nemo wrote:

...Chris apologizes on Reddit...

Really? And what about the real official forum?

Could you post here the link?

Thanks.
Bethesda is known for having good ideas and terrible realization of them. GGG is a Bethesda subsidiary or what?
This has been more than I could have hoped for, poe has gone from my favourite game at the moment to all time favourite over the last few months, really enjoying it, thanks for all the hard work! Breach has been the perfect mix of rippy and rewarding for me. Cheers guys!
"
Sheriff_K wrote:
I thought Breaches were gonna be boring, but I LOVE how dense and difficult they are! <3

"
60x7 wrote:
I literally had to hold my nose and buy the BreachLord Supporter pack. GGG should be happy I like the game and want to support it more than how much I hated the look of the supporter pack.

I agree with these fine folks. I haven't gone to Lord yet, but I probably will. Despite how fucking ugly I think cloaks are.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Sweet but that....glacial hammer comment at the end....that was a low blow guys.

We melee players aren't jokes alright? So stop using them as jokes and reminders that you dont give a flying fuck about us.

Also the melee targeting change is shit lol it was very poorly done. Way to half ass it guys.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info