Beta keys

Hello fellow non beta key members for all of you with extra beta keys I'm starting a new thread maybe you can choose some of us and let us have some fun too haha! I hope one of you guys choose me or any of the lucky people that post in here well good luck to every one just drop a post in here!
It's good to see people wanting key's to play. I know i want one. But when someone has a key to give a way, it would be nice if you took seniority WITH activity over some of us new fella's. Yes, I'm a new guy so im not included, but in a month or so i'll show my loyalty to wanting to play by still being active on the forums(with or without a key). I wish people would start doing that instead of competitions or give a ways based on time account was made. Make activity a factor tooo.
You are absolutely right let's just cross our fingers to try and join the community lol
the path of beta key's =)
Blah blah blah...give me a friggin key
Patiently waiting for my beta key.

Looking at the dates of people who last logged on that are randomly getting keys... most are people who haven't logged in a long time. Why do they get keys. :(
Lol very true but remember patience the key!! Haha let me stop now I tries to see if it was people like earlier than us month by month but I saw this one person literally make an account ye next hour a key lol
key please!!
Key ! please
"
Dabandit1 wrote:
Blah blah blah...give me a friggin key

fail
http://www.rainymood.com/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info