Phys/SA+frenzy Raider with IR and V. Pact and F.Pulse ascete witch

1 lady is ready to move to endgame, whatever will wait there. I didn't see endgame since twinned rare palace was top diff content, no idea what'll come next. May RNG have mercy on me and this poor rider.

tree

Siting on 120-150dps w/o flasks and w/o v.haste, 5k life, 13-15k arm and other stuff.

_________________________________________________________________________________
Witch is survivng, almost the same content as above raider . Somehow got 11,5k es and 120k dps, but I had to compromise AoE.

tree

difference in gear and resource requirements betweent 2above chars seems way too big so far, mayby later on it'll get better (or worse)

preps
teh_1_pic

tree

ealiermistekasetc
Entering cruel, so brief check for the record.
See ya at Merc.

Edit a.d. 2016. 7th Nov.

First two purchases- chest and bow. Cheap, but just so much better than replaced pieces.
IR is so far rather posivive suprise. Worst performance at elemental attacks/spells, best at medium physical attacks, nothing new here. But not that bad at heavh pdmg hits too, if packed enough. Requires freuquent upgrades by quite a big amount, which is pretty annoing sometimes.
Storymode nemesis: Kaoms
Storymode bitch: Dominius.
Favourite spot: Laboratory

I'm wating with specingV.Pact till Merc Lab. I find it bit too nice over there to skip.

Toolpit up to 34k frenzy (8charges on), armor around 10k with grae. I run eithert Hatred+AA or Grace+AA. I cam't find much use for HoA, at any combiation.

Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on Feb 7, 2017, 10:20:35 AM
Last bumped on Feb 8, 2017, 11:06:52 AM
Interesting build, and truly epic gear. I like bow the most, it's pure magic item.

Anyway, you are rich :)
I thought someone would complement my tree rather than mirror tier items ( ._.)
I kno I'm filthy-rich, need no reminding that x(
(just once that god-forsaken foil will sell for set b/o lol)
Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on Dec 5, 2016, 6:17:35 AM
"
skuadak wrote:
I thought someone would complement my tree rather than mirror tier items ( ._.)
I kno I'm filthy-rich, need no reminding that x(
(just once that god-forsaken foil will sell for set b/o lol)

Edit: I accidentaly edited OP instead of making new one, so as I've put fellow exile in bit silly and akward postion- I confirm that he had reasons to make a little of friendly banter there.

Also, bump.

Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on Dec 6, 2016, 4:06:10 AM
Story mode done, died just once on Malahai, because of getting bored at some point. I'm not saying that I died because I didn't try enough, I'm telling that I mayby have my attack at worst shape of all stuff. I wouldn't guess this by looking at chart, but that's possible explanation.

Bows cost little fortune for some reason, crafting is just being crafting, league went far far away ahead of me...just poe blues.

tree

in

out

Grindin tiem nao

Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on Dec 16, 2016, 8:27:50 AM
Current gear (95% self made or dropped, only boots and white zodiac were bought)

tree

Toolpit broke 100k, hp pool 5k. Actually feels pretty tough (at least at time between deaths)

Meanwhile wich steamrols everything with sack of potatoes, I fuc%n hate her.

selffoundcrafted too, but that doesnt matter, she won't hit a wall or anything like it, whatever I do. Could run her naked probably.

tree

edit:
I may have nice bow in aproximately 3 yaers, when Ill finally have 2ex at once:

Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on Jan 26, 2017, 10:04:01 AM

edit: lol it looks pretty different now, but lets not cheat like this ;p
Originaly @deeveejay scolded me with piece of iron(y) for posting crap stuff (on my defence, char was 3 lvl or so then).
Burn all the orbs!
Sheeeeit you finished that bow
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
Sheeeeit you finished that bow

haha, I need 1 serious div spam only, but overall yup. It looks 1 tier above of what is acutally trully is (8/10 first impression vs solid 7/10 actually note)
fuck it, Ive never had +200% Harbinger %)

Next step is gonna be getting pure eva 900+ helmet, with no mod worse than the current one, may be tough.

p.s If I'll anymore againg get the idea of ssf upgrade for 325 pdsp bow I should just slam my head against the wall untill idea is gone, is damn hard mission and costly as fuk too

Burn all the orbs!
Last edited by skuadak on Feb 8, 2017, 12:31:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info