[2.6] Atmotion's 100% fire 'Xogama' Cyclone - Fun, Easy, Cheap, Fast, Endgame Viable (No 5-6L req!)

Great build and guide ! Personally I don't understand why you take no endurance charges but do take these armour nodes and both grace and determination, but I guess that's a matter of preference.
Gonna have to divine the xoph's blood at some point, but I'm very happy

Would it be okay to get rid of the cwdt setup and put cyclone in there and use a kaoms instead? Will it improve survivability? Having fun with the build but I want to push it even more :D

Edit: can izaro and argus even be cursed? I'm using this dude as a lab runner so if he can't then kaoms would be a better choice, right?

Edit 2: my google-fu is weak, Izaro and argus have 60 percent curse reduction, making enfeeble not as potent, would the extra armour life and fire damage help?
Last edited by markness on Dec 14, 2016, 12:07:40 AM
Can I just say how insane it is that this axe has a level requirement of 55??? I'm convinced this weapon competes with Disfavour for damage, and you can throw it on just at the end of Cruel. I swapped to it on my Rain of Arrows character for kicks, and wow, I barely notice if a mob is normal magic or rare, everything gets pounded.
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
"
markness wrote:
Would it be okay to get rid of the cwdt setup and put cyclone in there and use a kaoms instead? Will it improve survivability? Having fun with the build but I want to push it even more :D

Edit: can izaro and argus even be cursed? I'm using this dude as a lab runner so if he can't then kaoms would be a better choice, right?

Edit 2: my google-fu is weak, Izaro and argus have 60 percent curse reduction, making enfeeble not as potent, would the extra armour life and fire damage help?

I swap out enfeeble for vortex on curse immune/resistant maps/bosses. Works like a TC.
"
Narrgis wrote:
Hi,

first i have to say that i really enjoy playing this build. Just got my Xoph's Blood amulet and the damage i do is just insane. I am still leveling, but merc Piety died in less than 2 seconds. Loving it.

But i have two questions. What do you think about the Rampart passive? For 4 points you get 35% meele physical damage, 15% fortify effect and 20% increased armour. Isn't that better than some of the axt damage notes?

And i am wondering if Rumi's Concoction is a good defensive flask for this build.

Thanks for this awesome build

I would love to know this too.
Its not effect the magma balls because the "melee" keyword in it?
"
vempire_ghost wrote:
"
Narrgis wrote:
Hi,

first i have to say that i really enjoy playing this build. Just got my Xoph's Blood amulet and the damage i do is just insane. I am still leveling, but merc Piety died in less than 2 seconds. Loving it.

But i have two questions. What do you think about the Rampart passive? For 4 points you get 35% meele physical damage, 15% fortify effect and 20% increased armour. Isn't that better than some of the axt damage notes?

And i am wondering if Rumi's Concoction is a good defensive flask for this build.

Same way Melee Physical Damage Support doesn't affect the balls.
"
Crynidemth wrote:
"
vempire_ghost wrote:
"
Narrgis wrote:
Hi,

Same way Melee Physical Damage Support doesn't affect the balls.

That's lame :(
Sick Build!!!!GG

i wish i saw this before the prices goes to the roof...

Oh what auras are you guys using more often? grace + deter or grace + hoa + aa ?

thanks for share that amazing build OP.
Last edited by alansx on Dec 14, 2016, 2:26:37 PM
As mentioned earlier in a post, the build is awsome.

Have been testing alil the last couple of days, and just want to add a few things that I find usefull.

Flasks
Spoiler

Dying sun is an insane good upgrade to the build. A shitload of damage, and increased area of effect.

Jewel
Spoiler

As mentioned earlier in the tread, the location around Diamond Skin was a very nice place to put that.
Ive picked up the endurance charge point right above it, and planing to respec the merciless bandit quest to have 5 charges up.

Helm
Spoiler

Im not sure I did like the last helemet change you did to the build. But thats just my opinion. Instead Ive been using alphas howl from time to time. With alphas howl, you also get that freeze immune. And you are also able to run "Grace+HoA+Blasphemy" if you add this jewel
Jewel
Spoiler

Anyway, im not saying any of this is better than what OP has in his guide, just some other variants to consider. :)

Here is the rest of my gear
Spoiler

ign: Sacreeraldriledig

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info