[BSC] Jon's BSC Builds

Cyclone Slayer | Character: LevelNinetyNineSlayer

Level 75

Bought a Disfavour for 8 Exalted orbs and managed to 6L it in 50 fusings. Decided to put it to some use and decided to make a Cyclone Slayer build to farm Uber Labyrinth safely and fast.

Currently level 75, 81K Tooltip DPS and 6K Life. My DPS will go down when I replace one of my damage flasks with a life flask.

Level 80

I haven't played much the past day but I managed to hit level 80. Tried doing Uber Labyrinth at level 79, unfortunately I died during the last phase as my damage wasn't enough, I forgot to buy a Conc. Effect which was my biggest mistake, Conc. Effect for my Cyclone is ~50% more tooltip than without, which is massive. Will be doing Uber Labyrinth a bit later on.

Bricked a Kaom's heart, so I had to buy a new one earlier, I also Vaal'd my Disfavour. Fortunately it didn't brick, but unfortunately the implicit is pretty useless(for now) I was hoping for Weapon Range, but it's whatever.

My goal is to hit 90 and then farm Labyrinth to gear currency/gear for future characters.

Blade Flurry Raider | Character: TwoPointFivePointOne | INACTIVE

Level 72

Never played Blade flurry before, I was intrigued because of how "meta" it is and I hade the capital to get some GG gear for the character. I was originally going to use 2 The Scourge claws, but as a raider my crit is way too low and my damage was subpar. I respecced in to Bino's and I'm currently using Death's Hand as my offhand. If I manage to get a pair of Skyforth I'd probably replace the Death's Hand with a 500+ ES Shield.

Explosive Arrow Champion | Character: Patch_TwoPointFive | INACTIVE

Day 2

Day 4

I haven't played much the past couple of days. Managed to snag a Kaom's Heart for about 2 Exalted orbs earlier today with a decent roll.

Currently level 82.

Day 5

Upgraded much of my gear over the past day. I got lucky and I managed to 6L my Quill Rain in just under 300 fusings, running a Less Duration as my 6th link, but I'm considering obtaining a level 3 Empower and using that instead.

Got the Ngamahu Tiki prophecy, which was nice, so I managed to upgrade from my Xoph's Heart. I bought an additional arrow Rearguard since they're ridiculously cheap at the moment, I expect them to rise significantly in the near future, just like they have past leagues.

Upgraded my boots and gloves to fill some resistance gaps and give me some more life. I also switched my Doryani's Invitation for a solid rare belt. I feel as though the damage increase from Doryani's Invitation isn't worth the life, resistance and flask mod sacrifice. I clear maps incredibly fast already and that 20-30% damage bonus is quite insignificant in the grand scheme.

I'm currently level 85, sitting at 7300 Life.

Day 6

I decided to change my gear around. I switched my rare belt and helmet out for a Devoto's Devotion and the new Perseverance unique belt. Devoto's Devotion gives me 20% Movement speed and 16% Increased Attackspeed on top of a decent amount of AR/EV and some Chaos resistance. Perseverance gives me a nice amount of % Increased Maximum Life, but the most important affix is the You have Onslaught while you have Fortify. And because I'm playing Champion I have permanent Fortify which means permanent Onslaught for yet anotheer 20% movement speed and 20% attack speed bonus.

The build is clearing way faster now, and I'm able to 5 stack bosses much faster and easier making the build all around safer. I lost around 300 life, but managed to gain most of it back by upgrading some of my jewels to life/fire damage jewels.

Currently level 88 with 7300 Life.

Day 7

Upgraded my Devoto's Devotion to a Explosive Arrow damage version, I've noticed a significant improvement in single-target DPS which is nice. I finally hit level 90 and most of my gems hit 20, now comes the pain of re-leveling qualitied version gems so my DPS will be a bit lower over the next day or two while I level them back up, but after that I should notice a significant increase.

Probably going to buy a Taste of Hate and a Dying Sun soon, though I'm not sure yet.

Level 90 with 7500 Life.

Day 8

Didn't really upgrade much the past day. Upgraded my potions and finally bought my Rumi's Concoction and a Taste of Hate. Gear wise this character is pretty much complete, I have a few upgrades down the line if I want them such as a +1 Max Res Kaom's Heart, a +1 Frenzy/+1 Max Ngamahu tiki and an Increased AoE implicit Perseverance. I'd also like an Opal Ring and some better jewels, but I might start looking at those down the line once the amount of good jewels and rings enters the market increases.

Almost level 91, still around 7500 Life.

Day 9

Pretty uneventful day since I didn't have much time to play. I bought a Dying Sun Ruby Flask for around 5 Exalted orbs, which replaced my Rumi's Concoction. But I'm not entirely sure if the Dying Sun is worth the price though. 5 Exalted orbs is quite a bit, two days, maybe one day if I'm lucky, of running maps and other side content. And I haven't noticed a huge increase in clearspeed, mostly it's useful for outdoor maps and of course it helps significantly during breaches and breachlord domains.

My next gear goal might be a +1 Max Res Ngamahu Tiki or an Increased AoE Perseverance. I'm not sure though, since I could get both of these on my first corrupt or my 200th. A lot of RNG involved and I could go days without getting one of these.

I'm currently level 91, about to hit 92, and I have almost 7600 Life.

Last edited by Dixton on Jan 2, 2017, 2:44:42 AM
Last bumped on Dec 31, 2016, 1:34:40 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info