[2.5] Raider Blade Flurry, Physical Crit Sword aka. A Grey Wall of Innovation

"
Archey wrote:
could we get some screenshots of defense and tooltip/offense?

Added some screenshots and updated the gear section. Wrote a bit of a disclaimer concerning the screenshots though.
"
Prisonx wrote:
After looking at some of the new uniques in 2.5 this chest looks like it could work.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Perfect_Form

Yeah I've been thinking about that chest piece as well. If the price drops I will probably test it out.

Belly of the Beast is probably the best cheap Unique chest piece you can get.

I'm using a rare chest piece with 3 resistances at the moment (running fortify as my 5th support link since I couldn't get the socket colours I wanted and I can't really justify spending more currency right now).

Last edited by TMYNO on Dec 6, 2016, 5:42:11 AM
Hello, I am kind of a scrub so could you give a better passive tree progress? Do I go all the way to "Coordination" then continue to the other side?
"
"
Prisonx wrote:
After looking at some of the new uniques in 2.5 this chest looks like it could work.

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Perfect_Form

Yeah I've been thinking about that chest piece as well. If the price drops I will probably test it out.

Belly of the Beast is probably the best cheap Unique chest piece you can get.

I'm using a rare chest piece with 3 resistances at the moment (running fortify as my 5th support link since I couldn't get the socket colours I wanted and I can't really justify spending more currency right now).

Well, you say cheap, but Belly's going price is about 35-50c more often than not. I'd say QotF is actually a very decent choice.
i'm using a Qotf and it works well but your only going to see about 5k ish HP but the evasion is nice and of course the movement speed is crazy as well. I hit about 92% movement speed with darkray boots.

as for having fortify as your fifth link, i would link that with whirling blades and use added fire as your fifth.
Hey there trying this build as well but since I am more or less a new player I have some question for you:

Why is it beneficial to use a buff stick? Is the damage of 2x Sword not higher? (Have no idea how it works...)

What do you think of Added Chaos DMG?

Do you plan on using Voidheart or are we not at all relying on Bleed/Poison?

Do we plan on Critting with this build? Does the Raider utilize Power Charges as well as the Assasin (I mean of course not but do we still want Power Charge Generation?)

Cheers and have fun
For those who are interested, you can wear Jack the Axe in your main arm, and use your totem to apply bleed. Support your main skill with bloodlust.
Hello guys. Great guide. Just simple question about gearing.. In the tree i see alot of nods for SWORD damage? So dual's should be 2 swords? why we have recommended unique axe and current gear section also shows us 1 sowrd + 1 axe? Did i get something wrong?
Offhand is for stats only, only mainhand has to be sword.
"
Updated the guide. I've changed from Assassin's Mark + Blasphemy to Hatred and added one passive skill point of mana leech. The damage is nice and having shattering is a nice quality of life change. As several people before me posted using the Relentless Fury as an off hand is really nice for the Culling strike, the Onslaught and the bonus life leech.

"
conall88 wrote:
really enjoying this right now,

my tree is kinda different , opted for some life & eva nodes just under shadow, picked up the sword crit nodes you skipped at the bottom of the tree near point blank, and also grabbed the hybrid Eva & resist nodes as i'm running Queen of the Forest, and it'l free up some slots which would otherwise have resist on my jewelry, allowing me to grab summore flat phys.

My Gear at present is in spoiler.

So happy I 5 linked my Queen in 3 fuse!

Scaeva has been a great starter sword for me, i'l probably use it until I find a sick foil.

Using this as a stat stick until I get the onslaught ascendancy nodes ( i'm getting the frenzy charges first).

culling strike feels super good.

Very nice Queen of the forest! I've been unlucky with getting sockets on my chest so I'm still rolling with a four link. Still the damage is super smooth.

lifeleech is local, not global, you do not get the leech benefit.
My Shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1338089

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info