How is your Beach League experience so far? Did you beat Beach Lords already?

Level 54, still have no idea how Breach really functions. You either get 6 monsters and are bored or get 100 monsters swarming you and then I still have no idea what really happens. Great exp though. Really regret going for a life based melee build that is not FOTM, I am not looking forward to maps. From the videos of breachlords, I highly doubt I'll ever kill one.
level 51 and I love the addition of breeches...Good loot so far and you can always run outside the ring to survive and stop it...
i am just level 57 so far every breach i open is followed by a lag spike my ping goes up from 70 to over 2,000 yet i have survived a lot of them but some have killed me i am at a pause since last mass disconnection issue because my connection seems to be too unstable to play, my best drop so far is a chaos orb... i'll have to wait to do maps XD ...
At L73, PoE without breach, my rng is amazing. 1ex on 1st day and traded it for an early 6L staff critical to my build, 5L after 6s an infernal mantel bought for 4c and enlighten + 2 empower dropped. But breach rings? horrible stats everytime. I wish they arent corrupted. Merc breaches is a no go atm until all res are capped w better gear. Add lag plus op mobs, its suicide to stand within the circle without a good pair of rings on, not with my poor reflexes. Doing maps now trying to find Zana.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I don't think I fully understand it. So I withhold judgement. Still... seems like regular "play because it's fun" players are wiped by even normal difficulty breaches. No worries. They're optional.
I actually had a breach save me... by giving me a bunch of monsters to steal life from in a tough situation, so... epic.

Also having fun since I switched out Lacerate for Blade Flurry.
[quote="Lovecraftuk"]I think the new meta is everyone bitching about the new league. [/quote]
I love the breaches but some minions are overturned.. <coughs> lightning spiders who perms shock you even when you have max lightning resistances <coughs>. If I'm in a serious business area like around Malachai or something then I leave them alone. If I get a ton spawning at once on my trapper it's GG from the fps drop. Thank god I'm not playing hardcore. :)
"
monsoonrider wrote:
At L73, PoE without breach, my rng is amazing. 1ex on 1st day and traded it for an early 6L staff critical to my build, 5L after 6s an infernal mantel bought for 4c and enlighten + 2 empower dropped. But breach rings? horrible stats everytime. I wish they arent corrupted. Merc breaches is a no go atm until all res are capped w better gear. Add lag plus op mobs, its suicide to stand within the circle without a good pair of rings on, not with my poor reflexes. Doing maps now trying to find Zana.

Well said.. I'm not gonna touch the breaches in merc until my gear is awesome. XP penalty for looting a few shards and an alt orb is not worth it.
Not feeling it. Idea of breaches seems ok, but opening that world of hurt to get 4 wisdoms and 1 transmute doesn't feel rewarding. Yawn.
Somebody pls take my char and level it to Maps real quick :(

Seems like I will need few more days to do it myself. Getting bored real quick.
"
toyotatundra wrote:
Not feeling it. Idea of breaches seems ok, but opening that world of hurt to get 4 wisdoms and 1 transmute doesn't feel rewarding. Yawn.

In Merciless they oftem spawn 6 Sockets items btw.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info