How is your Beach League experience so far? Did you beat Beach Lords already?

Well, I got to play 3 times - right from the get go and then doing breaks. So far in the middle of the Cruel. So far Breaches are pretty weird for my Essence Drain. This Spike attack from mobs are pretty deadly. Never encountered any Beach lord yet :( Splinters spawns are pretty random for me - sometimes I kill whole lot of Breach mobs and get from little to no of them, and the other day - I kill few waves and get like 5 or so of them. Breach rings drop from each Breach, but they are pretty much garbage, so I just vendor them.

Btw, Instance Mod says "Area contains Breaches", not "Area can contain Breaches". Does it mean that each instance guarantee to spawn at least one Breach?
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

Btw, Instance Mod says "Area contains Breaches", not "Area can contain Breaches". Does it mean that each instance guarantee to spawn at least one Breach?

No. Quite simple to test. Went to Aspirants' Plaza (the zone before first lab zone). Didn't see any breaches there (and the instance mod did say area contains breaches)
"
almostdead wrote:
"
SunL4D2 wrote:

No. Quite simple to test. Went to Aspirants' Plaza (the zone before first lab zone). Didn't see any breaches there (and the instance mod did say area contains breaches)

Can Lab even spawn Breac? IIRC Lab didn't had Essences as well. May be wrong.
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Dec 4, 2016, 1:43:45 PM
bad, playing with boring blade flurry assassing lvl 63 and with 90+ degrees celsius notebook >:D
my english sux.
Up to Merciless now. Some breaches are barren and disappointing. Others are a terrifying swarmed death. My pizzablaster isn't a fan of anyone touching her,but the breaches are going full Trump on her.

Very fun so far, though I can't get Acquisition working this league, and I missed some early profits because of it. Dang.
gg
"
_DarkMan_ wrote:
Blade Flurry faceroll through the game. Dried Lake now. Every single breach i try means insta death. But as i read it seams i am the only one.

I am with you, same situation, when you stop moving you die. Too bad, you have to stop moving to initiate blade flurry.
"I'm programmed to say something that is kind and uplifting at this point, but there is apparently an error that is working in my favor."
Like 50 breach deaths so far and i'm not even 70 on this new league guy. Honestly in my opinion, so far this whole think seems to be more of a XP sink to slow us down than really a way to get more loot or extra XP. The difficulty of then seems to be tuned more toward the "Ziz and Mathil" type of players than the average POE player base.
Totally agree with saintlucifer. Opening breachs above normal means=perma vulnerability/bleeding. This isn't even funny. You get hit by monsters from breach mobs which are not shown yet (and can't be damaged) but they kill you. And it is more frustrating then funny.
Srsly game is fucked up. I loved this game so much but it's a ruin for the past 3 leagues. I replaced my PC and game still runs so bad... At level 46 10 min ago a ledge breach turned into freeze after freeze then computer froze after 100000000 mobs spawned. After I checked task manager my 64 poe cleint had 99% CPU usage and 6.3 DDR3

Where is the game that actually was so fun to play. I wish i had beta to play on my PC. At this stage I will delete it soon again...

AAAA forgot to mention i stoped supporting GGG. They do a terrible job.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info