banned?

I was just banned on my main account, I don't know why. I emailed support already. I decided to take a look at the forums and I see there are people that have waited for a week and still have no word from the support team. Whats going on here?
Last bumped on Mar 30, 2017, 6:09:26 PM
Full account investigations have always taken a week on average, possibly longer when Support is especially busy, e.g. at the start of a new league. There's nothing to be done about it other than waiting for them to get back to you.
Posting on the forum won't help, either since account related stuff is exclusively dealt with via email.
That's cause their staff sucks. All GGG does is advertise b/s transactions, allow "their" bots to spam for 3rd party revenue while they deny having/supporintg bots. Ban people for minor comments while their friends can run their mouths. I'm not buying another thing from this company. Corruption at it's finest. They only nerf builds, and add bugs that takes weeks to fix due to old school programmers in their 40's-50's that are overweight and outddated on technology 20 pots of coffee later they may see the email 3 days ago and get back to it after theyre feel like responding. That's not implying an insult I've seen the Devs on youtube. You can tell a lazy person easily.
"
aricain wrote:
That's cause their <insert retarded dribble here.>

It's a shame there are idiots like you polluting the forums with gibberish and misinformation.
They have never denied bots (read their posts maybe?) they don't ban for comments...they mute, and if someone else is continuing to "run their mouths" have you even bothered reporting them?
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
"
lagwin1980 wrote:
"
aricain wrote:
That's cause their <insert retarded dribble here.>

It's a shame there are idiots like you polluting the forums with gibberish and misinformation.
They have never denied bots (read their posts maybe?) they don't ban for comments...they mute, and if someone else is continuing to "run their mouths" have you even bothered reporting them?

More so, the person you are quoting has a very recently released supporter pack. There probably should have been an /s at the end of their rant otherwise they are a complete hypocrite for what they are pretending is a thing...
"It's all clearer now
And I hear her now
And I'm nearer to
The Salvation Code"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info