Uber Labaratory trials

This week I open at least 50+ maps and got only 1 Endgame trial.

Is it normall RNG?)

I mean I need 5 more and how can I get them with this situation.

Last bumped on Dec 6, 2016, 3:26:46 PM
"
ruikarikun1 wrote:
This week I open at least 50+ maps and got only 1 Endgame trial.

Is it normall RNG?)

I mean I need 5 more and how can I get them with this situation.

Yes they are super rare. You need to be in the reddit channel for masters and trials where people share them. I don't remember what the channel is called.

There is also a prophecy you can use that guarantees a trial to show up in a map.
Use /global 820 to enter content-sharing chat. It's not a reddit channel as far as I can tell.

5055 is the reddit channel, and I have no idea if they do content sharing there or not.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
"
adghar wrote:
Use /global 820 to enter content-sharing chat. It's not a reddit channel as far as I can tell.

5055 is the reddit channel, and I have no idea if they do content sharing there or not.

Yes that's the one i meant global 820. I thought that one was also started by the reddit community.
"
adghar wrote:

Thanks.
I did it, but see only global chat messages, anyway do you have reddit link or maybe other group who looking for lab?
It's all done from that global channel afaik so get in there and start sharing :)
Yep. Global 820, or just guild/friends.

You can also get the Dream Trial prophecy which will force a Trial to spawn in a map.
U MAD?
"
ruikarikun1 wrote:
"
adghar wrote:

Thanks.
I did it, but see only global chat messages, anyway do you have reddit link or maybe other group who looking for lab?

Every so often, you'll see "Free trial of (name)". Whisper the person and ask for an invite if that's a trial you need.

I got the 5 trials I needed in about an hour.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info