I hate trading.

Don't hate-trade! Its like hate-speech, just with items.
Be excellent to each other.
"This is a Buff"
-------------------------------
There is an old almost forgotten prophecy, that hell will freeze over.
But we just recently discovered the true cause of this unlikely event:
By the time GGG manage to balance their game.
"
Mythabril wrote:
I hate these idiot attempts at price fixing where they put an item on a low price and then tell you it's sold when you ask them for it. Then you go down to the next in the list only to get the same answer. Repeat ten times. Sold. Yeah. Right. Fuck you liars!

see, but if they made an actual auction house that forced the users to..

- post the item
- then the system itself handles the sales

none of that would even happen. it would all be exact pricing. hell, GGG could even control the system if they wanted making it one of the first (if not the first) in-game AH that actually goes offline or online as the user does. meaning that whatever you put up (kinda like now) isnt available all the time...but unlike now you dont have to suddenly port back to town in when your in the middle of doing things just to sell an item. automatic sales.

that would be the entire point of an auction house imo.

...well that and also it eliminates the akward use of third party sites.
I just want to thank ggg for the long awaited trade improvements.

They really delivered this time by shitting on the api.
trade is especially bad in breach. Price manipulation is on a whole new level now. Even currency traders don't respond and every listings first 5 or so items are just scam prices.

PLEASE GGG do something about trading. Its getting to the point where using external services are hurting your game
Lab is 0 fun. Free the ascension points from lab
I'd love to see a thumbs down button for "traders" who don't respond, or say sold within seconds of a posting only to seem them list it again for more currency. Enough down votes on a person's account and they get flagged or something so people know they are just jerk scammers.

Hell, just put an auction house in. LOL I know, I know, wont happen. =)
They aren't price fixing this time. The API isn't updating correctly so things that were sold hours ago are still showing up on poe.trade. This is why people aren't responding to you or having an autoreply. They are getting spammed with offers hours after they have sold items.
I really wonder why they are so stubborn about not introducing a proper auction house... It would be a great Qol feature. No more vendor that put item they don't really sell , no more afk , no more after map/lab/whatever , no more offline seller. All that time lost could be spend to play the fucking game instead of trading.

*sigh*
Last edited by Yesu on Dec 5, 2016, 8:44:04 PM
Trading is so far and away the worst aspect of this game, it isnt even close. I am completely baffled as to why they have not given us SOME KIND of tool to trade better.

They need to allow you to purchase on demand, visiting hideout, trade UI or auction house would work. But all the price fixing and BS is getting old, I agree.
“If freedom of [censored] is taken away, then [censored] and [censored] we may be led, like [censored] to the [censored].” - George Washington
Last edited by Rippster on Dec 6, 2016, 8:38:41 AM
Trading SHOULD require time/effort investment imo.
Other than the massive delays on PoE.trade atm; current system is fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info