I hate trading.

was trying to find a decent drillneck that wasn't overpriced, 1 guy sitting on like 10 of them not responding. Similar ones for same price, no response from like 4 of them. Other than that, Not online, or "auto reply: sold sorry :)"

Hate these fucking nerds.
"Please feel free to report any players you see attempting to acquire/sell items in trade chat." - Bex_GGG
Last edited by Sinzeek on Dec 4, 2016, 3:04:55 PM
I only trade with NPCs
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
I hate trading.

Really really hate trading

I hope you do too :9

Ähhhm, what? Dafuq I just read? YOU are the damn mother of all trading! rofl

CAN'T PROVE IT

NANANAN
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Literally no excuse for taking this long to not rely on a third party trade system. Whoever is in charge of trade ""improvements"" should get their act together or not be working at GGG anymore.

Player interaction abound today, whispered 3 mightflay sellers. All DND, funny, wonder why.. guess what trade system has no price fixing? AH.
Killed Core boss - lv93 Disfavour Cycloner - waiting for achievement to be fixed please..
Last edited by DD321123 on Dec 4, 2016, 7:58:29 PM
"

it's because you have bad social skills
"
diablofdb wrote:
"

Bad social skills?

Here's how good trading goes:
hi wtb whatever in stash tab whatever for whatever
ty
ty

Here's how bad trading goes:
hi wtb
player is on DND
"already sold" and it's still up 5 hours later
no response and you see they're playing in map

can see how social skills plays into it
Killed Core boss - lv93 Disfavour Cycloner - waiting for achievement to be fixed please..
"
DD321123 wrote:
"
diablofdb wrote:
"

Bad social skills?

Here's how good trading goes:
hi wtb whatever in stash tab whatever for whatever
ty
ty

Here's how bad trading goes:
hi wtb
player is on DND
"already sold" and it's still up 5 hours later
no response and you see they're playing in map

can see how social skills plays into it

if you get mad just for that.... it's called bad social skills
"
diablofdb wrote:

if you get mad just for that.... it's called bad social skills

So if I get mad because somebody is actively exploiting a trade system by putting up items they have no intent to sell in order to get others to price their items lower, it's bad social skills. Interesting.
If someone prices their items lower because someone has theirs listed for cheap, then that's on them. Nothing in the game forces you to sell your 6link shav for anything less than what you consider a fair price. If you sell it for 10c, then you were content to get 10c for it. If 10c isn't a fair price for you, list it for what you think is. If nobody buys it, maybe you're overvaluing your gear or maybe you aren't. At that point you can either drop the price or just not sell it.

Welcome to the way the world works. Fast food places can advertise their dollar menu burgers all day long but that doesn't force fancy restaurants to sell their burgers at that price.

PS: If you really hate price fixing so much, skip past the 50 items listed at what you consider "price fixing" prices and buy the ones that are listed at 10x what the item is worth.

Hell, if you REALLY want to see bad trading, all you have to do is open up trade chat where people (read: bots) spam items at 1ex that go for 5c on poe.trade and actually get sold by the sellers on poe.trade...
Last edited by Wizardhawk on Dec 4, 2016, 10:00:55 PM
"
Mythabril wrote:
I hate these idiot attempts at price fixing where they put an item on a low price and then tell you it's sold when you ask them for it. Then you go down to the next in the list only to get the same answer. Repeat ten times. Sold. Yeah. Right. Fuck you liars!

Price fixing is real, but don't blame everyone who says it's sold.

During this starting league I've been throwing a lot of stuff into my 1 fuse and 1 chaos tabs and having them sell within 30 seconds and continue to get tells afterwards.

Sometimes it really has just sold. A lot of the time, actually.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info