Giving beta key.

Well I saw this game because I am a huge diablo fan already waiting for D3 and this game is pretty close to it haha! Also well sharing your experience depending where you are from you will most likely see me on and we can give our opinions upon this game. And most of all have a blast trying it out. Thanks, and I'm not sure if I get invited I still have a chance of getting another then I shall pass one as well you know gotta keep moving forward
love these type of games such as d1 d2 d3
wanna give this a go
hope i get it ^^ thanks for chance
I have been waiting for a game like this since D2. There have been many games that have tried in this genre and some are really great. I really think PoE really nailed the "dark gritty D2 look" perfectly. After waiting so long for D3, and then getting my hopes smashed every week as it devolves into a console game has really irked me. I am now chomping at the bit waiting to try PoE! (just heard about it the other day which is odd to me lol)
hi there,
i think this is the first decent looking f2p game in a looong while as far as i can tell...
game mechanic and cashshop wise
i've been waiting ages for sumthing like this and i would really love to be able to contribute sum input for the developers to make it even better.

oh and yeah...so bored without a proper game to play >_<
Well i´m new here but i´d love to get a chance to play this game.

PS:Is this already closed?
i still have diablo 1 installed about time we all had a game like this to play! *crossing fingers*
Well considering diablo 3 and torchlight 2 still have no concrete date and for the fact that the diablo 3 boat is slowly drifting away for me , i would like to actually test this game out . I played diablo 2 for a good few years and still bounce back to it sometimes whilst there's nothing to do and no good games on the market .
At this moment in time , its a race for me as to what i can get my hands on first between this , D3 and Torchlight 2 , so maybe you can be the deciding factor in what i play for probably the next few years !
GL to all invovled and thanks for this oputunity OP !
I have been cracking my knuckels waiting on Diablo 3 for a while now and with Blizzard constantly delaying the game I started to search another options.

So i found out from a forum about PoE, checked some videos/screens and it looked pretty cool, so here i am trying to get a beta key to try it out for myself.
I really enjoy these kinds of hack´n´slash type of games very much.

So here i am hoping for a key :D
Sorry for the wait, you guys didn't make this easy on me.

I decided to give the key to BlastMonkey

Congratulations! Enjoy playing the game.

The rest of you, i'm sorry, someone had to "win".

Good luck and hope you will get your key soon!

Cheers.

Insan
"
PaxPro wrote:
Sorry for the wait, you guys didn't make this easy on me.

I decided to give the key to BlastMonkey

Congratulations! Enjoy playing the game.

The rest of you, i'm sorry, someone had to "win".

Good luck and hope you will get your key soon!

Cheers.

Gratz man!
Last edited by Donfalkk on Jan 30, 2012, 9:27:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info