Giving beta key.

Hello guys.

I have a BETA key and i'm giving it to someone.

I'm not going to torture you guys with some stupid questions or anything like that.

Just give me a reason why should i give the key to you and it's yours. (example: i love these kinda of games, waited for key so long, so excited etc etc etc).

This is not "first reply" wins. I will check the thread in half an hour, decide the winner and PM the key. (if people are even online).

Cheers.

Insan
Well, I can´t even speak English properly, and here I am, talking to all of u, just to get this key!
This can measure how much i wanna play this game!Talking a tottaly different language just to play this game ( btw, I´m brazilian )
Anyway, let´s go to the reasons why I wanna play:
Last good rpg I played was Diablo 2...My pc can´t read it anymore, cause the cd is too old.
This game looks awesome, watched tons of videos on youtube, and after that, I wanna play it even more.
I´m now playing spider online, wich is very sad, cause I don´t have enough money to buy a decent game like Skyrim ( here in my country games are way too expensive)
I do know there are lots of people that have been waiting longer than me, but if I get the chance to play this game, I swear I´ll be a hell of a good tester.
Also, it´s rainning like hell in my town, so not much to do after i get from work.
If I get this key, u can be sure it will be put in good use!

Last edited by Donfalkk on Jan 30, 2012, 8:38:01 PM
I'm pretty damn excited about this game.. big time mmo fan and action RPG fan (playing torchlight right now as i wait around) would love a key want to try out a duel wielding ranger or an ice witch!!

lets do this!!
WeedGrinder - lvl 24 Ranger (Default)

I was mega late with diablo 2 and I wanted to get an early start on a new type of isometric action-rpg.

Plus it looks sweet :D.
Get chance and luck!
I'd really love to have access to the beta. I can't really give a better worded reason =/ I've never really been the creative type so I always lose out on the art contests most betas have.

I would be really grateful to have a key. (=
I played diablo 1 % 2 for loong time now.. and cant stand the waiting on diablo 3 so this game looks perfect for me :) And i have some m8s playing so it would help me out alot if i could play with them also :)
I have been following PoE since July last year and am currently on extended leave from work due to illness, so I have plenty of time to make use of it. Good luck to all and thanks for passing it to someone on the forums.
Thank you for the chance, I appreciate it. I don't deserve it more than anyone else...I just simply check the forums and my e-mail each day hoping!
I have never dedicated so much time into anything compared to the hours and hours I've put into Diablo and Diablo 2. I haven't played them in recent years, but they just aren't enough anymore. My index finger is itching for some hack-n-slash clicking satisfaction, and I am hoping POE will be the one to satisfy it. The Diablo 3 beta sure as hell did not. I've been following POE since December 2010, just not actively on the forums until now. Hope you can feed my hunger, thanks!
Well like everyday I hop in hoping I get a beta invite and had the chance to see this ! Personally I would like to have a key because i have a true love for HackNslash games I was waiting for D3 since they annouced it until I fell on this game surfing youtube , fell in love right away with the Theme of the game , the graphics(weather effects and such)and the skill three(omg!) I have no good argument to try and look better than others because I am not. personally I think everyone would deserve to get in even thought we know not everyone will. Other than that I would like to thank you for sharing your spare key to whoever get's it. and sorry for my english I'm french :P !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info