why does ancestral warchief totem still die so fast?????

I thought that totems got more life and resistances...... and yet they are still dying left and right like they were before 2.5..... take a look at my character, slippery_sack in standard and tell me if i'm missing something important, because things should be a cakewalk with 500k dps fully buffed with flasks and concentrated effect for each totem (in which i have 3 of them)...

how much life DO they have????? it would be nice to see....

how much resistances to each element DO they have???? that would also be a huge tooltip help....

I've spend a huge amount of currency on this build and for it not to work for even the 4 guardians is a huge ef-you to my face....

my character personally has max res, 6382 life and 700 life per second regen with stone golem so thats not a big problem - - i just run around and regen while my totems attack.... it would be nice though if when popping a resist fire or cold or lighting pot on my character, it would help my totems too so they could survive....

that or i would gladly trade some damage nodes for minion res and life nodes- - - if they would only effect totems......................................

any help is greatly appreciated....
Last bumped on Dec 3, 2016, 7:00:02 PM
You did manage to skip every Totem node that makes them harder to kill. Maybe that's part of the reason. Just a though.

There were two changes this patch:
- Totem mitigation passives were buffed (you skipped basically all of them).
- Totems now have 40% Ele and 20% Chaos Resist, as opposed to.. 25%? previously.

You say you would like to use mitigation passives, yet your passive tree clearly shows otherwise. You have two Totem clusters, and picked only the DPS nodes.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Dec 3, 2016, 3:45:01 PM
where are these other nodes ?????? what did I miss?????

Please give me names of the nodes so I can look them up in the tree online here and see what you are talking about.

thanks!
Look at the Totem clusters you do have.
Look at the three nodes that you skipped on those clusters.

Additionally, for a bit of a respec tour you could work towards the Ironwood cluster.

On top of that, looks like none of your Jewels have Totem Life nor Resists either, do they?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info