The Stormcaller Mystery Box

"
DrDraids wrote:
Nice job guys, the stash tab over skin transfers will be great for people who need them. The rest of you girls will cry about anything lol these are a good deal and if you don't like the prizes, don't buy them :o Mind blown!

Most of the people complaining are guys. Just saying.
How about giving the ability to sort 6 stashes of mtx? Or a button get rid of duplicates? Or a box that doesn't contain old mtx? Yet here we are again with same circus. Nice job on immunity fix btw.
Arcane Book TOOOOTEM, i love you !!!!!!!!!!!!
Of course there's a new gambling box out! There are a few things in there that are interesting, but there's no way I'm buying a single one of these. I'll just wait for the armor and back piece to be separate items. I already have some of these and have no interest in more than half of the available items. If this is the only way the game makes money, then I'm a little disappointed they aren't trying to mix it up more.
"
NecroticSap wrote:
Of course there's a new gambling box out! There are a few things in there that are interesting, but there's no way I'm buying a single one of these. I'll just wait for the armor and back piece to be separate items. I already have some of these and have no interest in more than half of the available items. If this is the only way the game makes money, then I'm a little disappointed they aren't trying to mix it up more.

What would you suggest they do?

I would imagine if there were better ways they would have done that instead right? They have been doing very well keeping the store honest this long into a f2p game imo. At least everything in the box will be available for direct purchase in the future, takes a lot of the bite out of rng boxes if you can wait.
I would love to know the prices of the new items for when they are available later on. I really want the Arcane Character Effect, Stormcaller Character Effect, Arcane Book Totem Skill Effect and Lightning Swarm Pet. Problem is, if any of these are too expensive, I might not ever get them. Knowing their price now rather than later might inspire people to try their luck with the mystery boxes.
"
I would love to know the prices of the new items for when they are available later on. I really want the Arcane Character Effect, Stormcaller Character Effect, Arcane Book Totem Skill Effect and Lightning Swarm Pet. Problem is, if any of these are too expensive, I might not ever get them. Knowing their price now rather than later might inspire people to try their luck with the mystery boxes.

You can get a decent idea of what prices might be by looking at other armor sets and such currently on the store.
Oh snap! CHARACTER EFFECTS!

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET! Can't wait to see more character effects! :D
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Breach League started perfect until you released these upsetting Greedy Gear Game Boxes.

I really like to support your game, but i absolutely won't support your shady business department's spawn of the devil called "Mystery Boxes". Shooo shooo, go away with that box.

The Templar with the möjner.GGG trolling us after they nef it too dead. Maybe is still good for Skin Transfer

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info