The Stormcaller Mystery Box

ridiculous box.
"
Sarno wrote:
Absolutely hate these boxes.

They're the only way you monetize PoE that I object to. Everything else (incl. stash tabs) is fine.

this, sadly :(
Keep calm, play PoE, drink Tea & listen to Prog!

Exiled.eu ... deutsche PoE-Community mit News, TS3, Guides & vielen netten Leuten :)
Dear GGG, as much as I appreciate you constant updates of MTX and Mystery boxes. I would really appreciate if you made a solution for when we get duplicates. Like reselling. Moving it around in MTX stash. Or moving it to a second account. Having multiple portal effects for example is nothing but waste.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
When will ghostflame armor pack be on sale for 280 points?
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Regarding the stormcaller artwork, you genuinely went too far this time

I like the steam-powered suit, far fetched but still kinda fitting since there's a bit of steampunk here and there

but this one, ridiculous, looks FAR too futuristic and cartoony, from the back kinda looks like Cyrax from Mortal Kombat, Iron man a little bit

It just doesn't work visually with the rest of the game
Can we have the music played during this mystery box video? That's some sweet stuff right there.

Also, I like the idea behind the "character effect". I hope more will come of this.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Won't be purchasing this box for 30 points.... 25 I would consider it but not 30.
I truly wish GGG would find another effective way to fund POE besides this unofficial gambling device which reminds us too much of CS:GO boxes. I have a very hard time reconciliating the idea of having nothing but "Ethical microtransactions" to fund game development and these hardly ethical slot machine type boxes. I think "Ethical" funding should go way beyond pay-to-win avoidance, and avoid as well this type of means.

Also... can we finally get some sort of way to clean up our MTX stashes ?
And also get rid of duplicates ?
Ehhhhhhhh...if it didn't have the regular stash tab in it (have enough already) and it was 25 points, then I would consider it. But with those...I'll save up my 3,500 points for other stuff when it's on sale. Always will be a sale and I'll wait for that.

That said, the armour and the back attachment does look nice, but with so much other stuff mixed into the boxes...too much of a gamble. Not worth it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info