The Stormcaller Mystery Box

These look cool.
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
30 points? Thats not how you spell "25". Greedy bastards.
To be honest, these new boxes look waaaaaaay better than the carnage boxes.

Keep up the good work GGG. :)
Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
Not falling for the box bait anymore..

Edit:
LMAO nevermind I have a problem ;_;
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
Last edited by Mokihiki on Jan 14, 2017, 10:33:59 PM
Not this time.. THX!
I can't even play the game since last patches.
15+ days without a fix for the black screen bug..
- Season 6 Rank: 666th
Oh damn! ._.
So, normally I drop thousands of points on the mystery boxes for fun, but not this time.

I will be avoiding this box entirely solely because you've included a regular stash tab. Now, I'm not opposed to tabs being in the boxes, but by giving me a regular tab, I'm forced to either have an odd mix of regular and premium tabs or buy another MTX just to use the lowest value item in this box.
CharanJaydemyr:some people need to really rethink how they spend their money....I will trash this item if I ever find it on principle...I've seen much cleverer "troll" items get turned down, so I guess GGG gave up trying to enforce that one. Not GGG's finest hour.
poeurl.com/bD4E
I really, really want the new armor set. But with there being 52941 other items in the box (and duplicates being a thing) the odds of getting the full set without spending 2000 dollars are minimal :(
"
They'll all be available for purchase individually later on.

With only a third of the contents being new, and already owning the (to me) interesting existing ones, I'm going to wait this out. Some of the new content looks incredible, so I hope the boxes go out of sale soon :-)
Identity is cheap. Reputation is priceless.

Retired Let's Player.
Retired HC player.
Still a SSF hipster build player who loves Ruthless.
These are cool! Opening mystery boxes is less than useless though because you can get duplicate armor pieces from them that just take up space in your M stash forever, so I'll wait for roughly one month after the league ends to get the new MTX.

EDIT: Jesus fuck, regular stash tabs are in the box? Yeah, then I wouldn't open any boxes even if they were free. What the fuck? Now I won't even be able to buy regular stuff from the MTX store once you start doing the "get a free box when you buy something else" until the promo ends.
[img]http://image.prntscr.com/image/2e57fcaba2ea48cc9832fecc55c6d0d6.png[/img]
Last edited by Commoble on Dec 3, 2016, 2:40:16 PM
"
RichMoney wrote:
So, normally I drop thousands of points on the mystery boxes for fun, but not this time.

I will be avoiding this box entirely solely because you've included a regular stash tab. Now, I'm not opposed to tabs being in the boxes, but by giving me a regular tab, I'm forced to either have an odd mix of regular and premium tabs or buy another MTX just to use the lowest value item in this box.

I feel you, and I will not use it. I hope there is a chance to grant this to others.

The rest of the box is nice.
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info