The Stormcaller Mystery Box

Well i bought to support the dev's for the awesome game, but the duplicate thing is just ridiculous and honestly mystery boxes are fun when u actually get different cosmetic's from there but these duplicates make me not want to support anymore.

In that case its their fault to lose "continuous future supporter". They could give us more ways to get rid of duplicates instead of just "delete" as an example; a "reroll" not 100% reroll but as an example combine two duplicates for a reroll. (honestly would love to get rid of some of the ugly MTX skins i've acquired from past boxes..)
Last edited by aomas on Dec 5, 2016, 4:22:40 PM
"
Bluntexile wrote:
here we go again hahaha, your crappy anno 1999 looking game isn't worth spending $$$ on, deal with it.

The number of people who buy them suggests otherwise
Niiiiice.
Interesting mechanics enthusiast.
Glad to know none of the effects will be "Legacy"...

Also that Arcane Book Totem and Stormcaller Set looks Boss.
Just another Forum Signature in a Sea of Signatures.
Love getting these but I bought 2 and got the same Arcane Character effect in both. Really wish there was something to do with the dupes.
These new MTXs are awesome. I liked many items on this set a lot but I don't trust my luck, so bought one then wait til items gets available in the store.

1) Stormcaller Body Armour - steampunk lightning mecha suit - estimated price at 420 coins.
2) Battery Back Attachment - bought the body armour might as well have the back - est 390
3) Arcane Book Totem Skill Effect - sick non-totem looking totem - est 110
3) Arcane Character Effect (or Stormcaller Character Effect) - both are nice - est 100 (200 for both)

The HO decorations are good but I'll postpone those. So estimated totals for the ones I really liked - 1020 (1120) coins equivalent to USD 102 (112). I need to save my $20 per month game allocation for 6 months. lol. Wait that's 34 RNG boxes hmnn.

Hopefully the next supporter packs would be as good as the Atlas of Worlds packs, that would be coin efficient minus the dreaded duplicates. Hopefully supporter packs would include cloaks, capes and that damn black katana mtx.
Filthy Casual Scrub.
"Belief is the strongest metal of them all." - Izaro
I spend around ~1700 points! Summary i take some good new MTX (costs arond 2000~3000)

But any way i can't get Stormcall character effect...

Shity random ;(
Start playing in Feb 9, 2013
My KineticBlast LL ML 400kDPS GMP /view-thread/1466693
Asus LGA1155 P8P67 / Intel Core i5-2500@4GHz / Corsair Vengeance 16GB@1600MHz
Asus GTX970 STRIX 4GB / Asus ROG Xonar Phoebus 7.1
Acer 27 IPS 2560x1440@144Hz [XF270HU] + BenQ 24 TN-film 1920x1080@120Hz [XL2420T]
cooool just upgraded *-*
the X
Ok, bought about 25 boxes.
Got over 999 dupicated old weapon effects (which i alrdy bought befor) / 3x stormcaller and arcane effects / 2x almost full set of electric armour (and +1 set i got before), but only 2 items from new stormcaller set.

How much boxes should i buy to get stormcaller set? 50? 100? or 1000???
Duplicated items de-motivate me to buy new boxes.

I guess GGG should find compromise between pumping money and motivating of players to buy boxes.
At the moment it looks like 100% pumping of my money with loooooow chance of success ((((
bought one of htese and unortunately got the portal that I already had lol ah well at least I kike that one
“Blood is really warm, it's like drinking hot chocolate, but with more screaming."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info