I am never doing the Uber lab again

I will never attempt the uber lab ever again. its a complete waste of time and unfun.

normal lab is no issues, but the uber lab traps are absolute bullshit. i just went through an attempt and got 3/4 the way through, not too worried about much. some of the traps im okay with, and i never took a single tick of damage from Izaro with my build, but then im nearing the last 1/4 of the maze and guess what?

i run into a room that has 2 branches. okay, it doesn't matter which one i take i tell myself, because they'll both end up in the final trial. fine.
i get to the nearest exit and end up taking the top road, it has only one exit. wonderful.find it, go through. in a room with again just one exit and a silver door. fine. except i searched the ENTIRE map and guess what? there is no exit. there is only a bunch of traps you have to go through into order to come to a dead end at a locked door for a silver key.
i never pick up the keys except the required gold keys. i didn't know this room would have a required silver key, what the fuck is that? im not kidding you...it was required. there was no other way around 100% guaranteed. i can't show a screenshot or video of the map for you though, because i backtracked 2 rooms and tried to go the other way and died to bullshit traps, so its gone forever.

thats my next beef. the traps. the saw blades the pillar things the heat floors, the arrow darts, all of these are very manageable. but when you put timed spike floors then saw blades then pressure spikes one after another without literally a single square of safe space for like 8 seconds worth of running length, as well as temp chains pillar and can't use movement skills pillar, all while the map gives you vulnerability, ANNNNNNNNNNNNND the map is so fucking dark you can't see what is beyond half the screen away? im sorry, that shit is impossible. and im not going to spend another 3 hours mapping to get another offering to spend another 15 minutes getting to that part in order to die and break my mouse.

labyrinth? im fine with. uber lab? go fuck yourself. not worth the time of day.
if i really want my last 2 ascendancy i'll get somebody to run me through, if that would even work because the difficulty is in the traps. izaro is a pussy.
Last bumped on Dec 3, 2016, 7:21:11 PM
You never need a Silver key to progress, they're loot closets. 100%, every time.
well thats your problem. If I told you I have never died there to traps (3 different chars) you would not care either..

not sure why you posting here (it belongs to feedback) and what kind of answers you expect. its UBER lab so its supposed to be challenging. You can improve your playstyle or sell all the offerings and never go there. Its your choice and noone cares
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
The labyrinth always has a map of sorts near the exit/entrances that show you where you are. that map also shows lines from where you are, like up to 3 exits to zero. Only the gold key is required if a locked door stops you from advancing. sometimes there isn't one, or can be a few times you have to get the gold key to continue. Silver key was WORTHLESS, they just unlock treasure doors, nothing else.
"
The labyrinth always has a map of sorts near the exit/entrances that show you where you are. that map also shows lines from where you are, like up to 3 exits to zero. Only the gold key is required if a locked door stops you from advancing. sometimes there isn't one, or can be a few times you have to get the gold key to continue. Silver key was WORTHLESS, they just unlock treasure doors, nothing else.

believe me, i know how lab works.
i also know there have been bugs in the past where we got rooms we couldn't progress through. doesn't matter. i almost never post stupid shit like this because i know nobody cares but this just got me so pissed off i couldn't contain myself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info