Really need to tone down those lightning breach mobs.

Shocking ground warps
Lightning balls of death

Good god I can't imagine HC o.0
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Dec 3, 2016, 1:01:15 AM
Last bumped on Dec 21, 2016, 9:24:07 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
While they're at it, they might as well tone the rest the fuck down. I'm so fucking triggered right now, like, you have no idea...

I already knew this league would encourage meta shit builds, but I had no idea that anything non-meta is about to get raped by fucking mob spam like no tomorrow.

Yeah good job GGG... Kind regards to the QA that obviously is either on vacation, or overburdened, or maybe even non-existant since like yesteryear.

Next time do some playtesting, like, how hard can playtesting be? For Bondyè's sake, this is a low I'll have hard time coping with, but that you can believe.

All you had to do was to get one simple thing right, and that was not overburdening anything non-cookie-cutter. The most basic thing, the very least you could do, and you messed it up.

By all means, cater to OP clearspeed builds if that's all you're gonna give us, but I'd like to survive this obscene onslaught with a non-meta build on a somewhat regular basis. Holy hell, get this shit in line I tell you!

Don't tell me you playtested this properly at any lengths. Because if you did, you would have noticed that invisible mobs can attack the player while said player is outside of the breach.
[quote="ScrotieMcB"]It's just, like, people's opinions, man.

But I cannot respect motherf♪♫♫♪rs calling something a simulator, when it isn't one.[/quote]

Mors edited this post first.
"
Sure_K4y wrote:
Don't tell me you playtested this properly at any lengths. Because if you did, you would have noticed that invisible mobs can attack the player while said player is outside of the breach.

I have a feeling this was silently hotpatched in to the game in the last 6 hours ;^)
"
ihasmario wrote:
"
Sure_K4y wrote:

I have a feeling this was silently hotpatched in to the game in the last 6 hours ;^)

I'd "hotpatch" a certain group of people right now, but good...

But I cannot respect motherf♪♫♫♪rs calling something a simulator, when it isn't one.[/quote]

Yeah it seems they fixed the abuse of just running outside, although the mobs don't seem to go too far out of the breach, they were really way too easy.

And no you don't need a really good build just might need to concede a breach every once in a while. The only annoying thing I noticed is that a breach is pretty much over when an Allies cannot die mob spawns early on, exspecially in a cavern area.
"
Shocking ground warps
Lightning balls of death

I though the same haha

I went to sewers got gang by 10000 mobs and coudn't even run. The first thing on my mind "HC players are so f*cked up, lmao". I don't know about you guys, but I got so excited with the possibility of dying and the death itself. After so long.

Another problem is that we can see the big rewarding hand before we open the breach, so we already know where to run.
Last edited by SupaMF on Dec 3, 2016, 7:17:37 AM
"
Emphasy wrote:
Yeah it seems they fixed the abuse of just running outside, although the mobs don't seem to go too far out of the breach, they were really way too easy.

And no you don't need a really good build just might need to concede a breach every once in a while. The only annoying thing I noticed is that a breach is pretty much over when an Allies cannot die mob spawns early on, exspecially in a cavern area.

Do you have any experience with breaches in, say, merciless difficulty? If not, you might want to reevaluate your stance once you got there.

Well to be fair, not yet, but I hope they kill me. The thing is you know exactly which enemies are dangerous (It's the revenants... its always revenants), so I usually just stay away from the rares and clear the breach in another direction.

Breaches in general are very messy in confined areas but the good thing is you can just ignore them if you don't feel confident. I'm pretty confident that they nerf them into oblivion anyway like they did with any league content so far.
"
Emphasy wrote:
Well to be fair, not yet, but I hope they kill me. The thing is you know exactly which enemies are dangerous (It's the revenants... its always revenants), so I usually just stay away from the rares and clear the breach in another direction.

Breaches in general are very messy in confined areas but the good thing is you can just ignore them if you don't feel confident. I'm pretty confident that they nerf them into oblivion anyway like they did with any league content so far.

No offense, but talk about this again when you've actually seen it for yourself.

"
Shocking ground warps
Lightning balls of death

It's practically every MOB with lightning affixes. Some have the tag "deal extra lightning damage" besides the typical lightning skills. Depending on the build the played character rips faster than you can spam flasks. This is clearly overtuned ... again!!!

I didn't notice what hit me the first time and thought the game did lag. After a few deaths I noticed the trend with any lightning monsters. Every single one of the mid to high breach monsters is clearly way too overtuned. Their stats outclass the zone they spawn in by miles. As if this wouldn't be worse enough, all the breach monsters have the same freaking "zerg mechanic" as the Perandus chest spawns had. If you are unlucky they swarm you without end and on of the stronger ones finishes you off.

The best strategy against them is just not to open breach-hands in closed areas. May sound stupid, but it is clearly the best way besides spamming "decoy totem" ..... which by the way got nerfed with a new cooldown of various seconds.

"

In short: It's very rippy.

Some Pro-streamer died already. All streams I have seen through the night changed to either Flameblast or BladeFlurry. Those are the usual hyperscaling skills, which definetely belong into the OP category.

Every standard-build is screwed. I already feel the same way I did with my worst leagues so far, in name "Warbands" and "Prophecy". This strange mix of frustration and boredom, making one want to quit the league and wait for the next one(s). Let's bet many other players think exactly the same.

Last edited by TheGoodBadWeird on Dec 3, 2016, 8:35:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info