Is it sense existence such game players like Ziggyd ?

Is it sense existence such game players like Ziggyd. Games is for some sort of challenge, physical and intellectual. Existence such people denies this assumption because they reveal a certain knowledge to the player himself should come. In other words, the discovery of solutions in the game is a reward for the player. The existence of such people deny this.
🌞 Designer of SimpleFilter see My Item Filters 🌞
Last bumped on Mar 15, 2017, 11:41:57 PM
simple solution, don't watch their stuff, it is up to you if you want stuff revealed or not
But if he doesn't watch their stuff, he will be competing with people who watch it, and this is unfunny and unfair.

The days when there were no internet, and people had to find things by themselves is gone, it was fun, but now it's fun in another way, so enjoy it, try to adapt.
Last edited by Linck on Dec 2, 2016, 8:46:31 PM
im pretty sure this game is single player... (partys only serve the get boosted)
what others do to get ahead doesnt matter.
Copying and pasting from google translate is cool.
I have problem understanding the language being used here...
"
wehrberg wrote:
Copying and pasting from google translate is cool.

Not cool to bash those where their English is not so good. We can still get the gist of the post without commenting that his grammar is incorrect.

Back on his topic. Having a full time gamer such as ZiggyD making videos for all new skills and weapons is overall good for PoE. If you feel he's revealing too much info and taking the element of surprise out of PoE then obviously you should not watch any of his "how-to" videos. For me personally I really like his Aussie take on all things PoE and welcome the information he imparts.

Another example, I quit an Essence build with Caustic Arrow and just randomly happened to have run across Mathil's Blade Flurry test build using Bino's Kitchen Knife. I was totally burned out from another endgame mediocre build (seems to be my lot in PoE life) and had finally gotten Bino's Knife to drop for me (is that a 1 in a million chance or what?). So I respec'd a couple year old shelved Assassin build following his build guild (mostly) but went with shield for more defense. End result is a build that is super fun-to-play as I can mow through the mobs and get to tier 10 and 11 maps with relative ease. Without devoted players such as ZiggyD, Mathil, and others to help the non-slavers who welcome all the insight to making good/great builds we'd be rage quitting in higher numbers.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Dec 3, 2016, 1:55:03 PM
I really like the existence of. It helps reveal it to me.
"
blubbber wrote:
simple solution, don't watch their stuff, it is up to you if you want stuff revealed or not

If you don't watch ZiggyD you can't properly compete. GGG has effectively made ZiggyD an emissary to all future content.

If you don't follow ZiggyD we wont know what is coming. This results in him gaining more viewers and in turn more money.

This is a business decision. If you are not paying for the product, you are the product.

Making all kinds of gains.
"
TheGrommen wrote:
"
blubbber wrote:

If you don't watch ZiggyD you can't properly compete. GGG has effectively made ZiggyD an emissary to all future content.

If you don't follow ZiggyD we wont know what is coming. This results in him gaining more viewers and in turn more money.

This is a business decision. If you are not paying for the product, you are the product.
this is why im not supporting anymore, GGG pushing shit content (lab) and shit streamer(Ziggy) down our throat is just a lack of motivation and will to find better solutions
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info